It needs to be said

Imreis

First Post
I thought most people needed to hear something nice so here it is, Read and smile :)

15 Things You Probably Never Knew or Thought About .

1. At least 5 people in this world love you so much they would die for you.

2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.

3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.

4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.

5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.

6. You mean the world to someone.

7. If not for you, someone may not be living.

8. You are special and unique.

9. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.

10. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.

11. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look: you most likely turned your back on the world.

12. When you think you have no chance of getting what you want, you probably won't get it, but if you believe in yourself, probably, sooner or later, you will get it.

13. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.

14. Always tell someone how you feel about them; you will feel much better when they know.

15. If you have a great friend, take the time to let them know that they are great.

They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them.

DenMac

Explorer
See now you're completely right, we all do need to hear something like this, and considering the date here in australia, it's is something nice to read. And well honestly, I may have received this several times before in a chain mail thingy which i always just delete, I'm not supersticious? Spelling not sure.. Any how.

1. Mostly Family, two of my mates.
2. Again most my mates, on and off line etc, I'm really a lovable guy at heart, once you get past the insanity...
3. First one I'm not sure on... Who would want to be a pyromaniac nut case that people don't trust with sharp objects...
4. My smile brings with it laughter and happiness because I make it. I love making people happy.
5. And I think about her, no drama's there.
6. And she's mine.
7. Can't say I have ever saved anyones life that I know off... Least not that has been said.. But I can't say that wouldn't be true, we never know.
8. My momma tells me that all the time :D
9. That the weirdo who creeps outside the window at night when I go for a shower or to bed?
10. That is so true! But I wont specify there.
11. Never thought that yet, but hopefully will never come to think it either.
12. One of the best things my dad has ever told me, it's soo true aswell.
13. Now this is the best thing to do when you feel down, just look back over you life for all the times someone has said you look good, you're fun to hang around with etc etc.
14. Now this does occasionally make for some really weird silences sometimes but it's something we should all do, you never know, the person you tell might feel the same about you.
15. Now this is refering to getting drunk and telling all your friends you love them... Say it when sober and always mean it... It's always something nice to say when a friend is feeling down aswell.

It does take an entire life time to forget someone you loved.

Now this is just my take on all that, I know Imreis wasn't looking for a reply like such otherwise he would have stated so, just felt like sharing this, and hopefully made a few people laugh..

It's always good to make people laugh.... Oh and to everyone out there, Happy Vallentines!

Remove ads