The Hive is Not Yet Dead.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
hafrogman said:
I wasn't even around then. Bront's thread lasted a long time. . . but I don't ever recall a poster named Kemrain. Unless he changed his name. Which would be ironic.
Kemrain is a hir. Hir choice of pronoun if I recall correctly. Kemrain is transexual and didn't respond to him or her. Nonetheless Kemrain was a lot of fun to chat with. We even had some IM chats.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Aeson said:
Kemrain is a hir. Hir choice of pronoun if I recall correctly. Kemrain is transexual and didn't respond to him or her. Nonetheless Kemrain was a lot of fun to chat with. We even had some IM chats.
I remember Kemrain too

- Reveille the Ambigous

hafrogman

Adventurer
Reveille said:
I was actually wondering about this recently. . . is Lord a gender neutral title? I mean, traditionally it hasn't been obviously. You would normally have Lord and Lady, but Lady can mean just any woman, not neccessarily a ruler. But Lord Aurora doesn't seem right either.

Has gender equality addressed this issue? Or am I the only one who cares?

hafrogman

Adventurer
Aurora said:
I think we should all move over to the new thread. LOL
Meh, I was planning to wait until they actually come and close this one. Don't want to end up with a Hive schism. If the limit is gone. . . we need every post we can get.

Aurora

First Post
hafrogman said:
Meh, I was planning to wait until they actually come and close this one. Don't want to end up with a Hive schism. If the limit is gone. . . we need every post we can get.
Agreed. I was only teasing ;)

Remove ads