The Hive is Not Yet Dead.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Reveille said:
That'd hurt. You'd need an adamantine unmbrella with magically strengthened leather covers. :uhoh: :heh:
Which mob drops the umbrella and is it a purple?
face-laugh.png

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I think Penguins drop purple umbrellas... that and stogies.

As far as the eclipse is concerned, I only to see that a small fuzzy black chunk was taken out of the moon's left side. In other works, I missed it

Last edited:

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Reveille said:
The game starts in the virtual world, so I need Blackrat to finish up and post his avatar character. After he does that I'll start up the In Character thead.
Working on it as fast as I can. Ready by tomorrow. Promise :uhoh:
Hafrogman said:
Ah, so it's all the rodent's fault! Where is that dirty rat, anyways?
Hmph. It's always the rodent's fault. It's just the same thing as in the dark-ages. We get the blames.... Oh, this time IT IS the rodent's fault :heh: ? Whoops, my bad. Sorry... I'll get to it ASAP.
Rev said:
Probably sleeping right now. Its 12:23 am in London and 1:23 am in Prague right tnow.
And it was 2:23 here. So yeah, I was asleep. Workday today.
The kind of person that has a day job. People unlike me. I'm up anywhere between 11 am to 2 pm and stay up till about 6 am.
I was wondering one day what you were doing up at noon finland time. Must've been 3am or something there.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Reveille said:
So, you're on Eastern European Time (EET). ;) :D
You could say it like that too. I usually tell people that I live on my own personal time-zone. Which is usually at least three thousand years behind or a few hundred years ahead of others. My mind tends to live in ancient egypt or in the universe of B5 depending on the day :lol: .

Remove ads