The Hive is Not Yet Dead.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Wohoo! I just found out that my financial situation is such that I can finally return to my studies in autumn. Thank you for listening. I just needed to tell someone how excited I am :D .

hafrogman

Adventurer
Blackrat said:
Wohoo! I just found out that my financial situation is such that I can finally return to my studies in autumn. Thank you for listening. I just needed to tell someone how excited I am :D .
Yay for school!!!!

Wait, I graduated!

Yay for NO MORE school! ;)

Seriously though, good on you. I'm excited for you, too. :D

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
hafrogman said:
Yay for school!!!!

Wait, I graduated!

Yay for NO MORE school! ;)

Seriously though, good on you. I'm excited for you, too. :D
Yeah. Now it's only three to four years for my masters degree :cool: . Before today I feared I'd have to postpone it to at least six years.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
I'm applying to grad school and am waiting for acceptance or nonacceptance letters.

Here's hoping! An MA in 2 years, or a PhD in 5!
(Alternately, I'm considering 2 MAs in 4 years).

Mr. Beef

First Post
Blackrat said:

Congradulations! Hopefully my financial situation will change soon and I can go back to school too.

BTW: First post in the new hive. Huzzah!

Mr. Beef

Steve Jung

Explorer
Blackrat said:
Congrats on the returning to school deal. What are you studying?

Aurora

First Post
Blackrat said:
Congrats! That is great news!

Remove ads