The Hive is Not Yet Dead.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Honk if you love the hive:

Honk.jpg
:uhoh: :cool:

Howdy Hive.

Blackrat, that's fantastic news that you get to return to school. Glad to hear you have the funds to do that.

Here in Shelby County Indiana it is 9 degrees outside this morning. I am waiting inside my grape-hued interior conversion van (given to us by my inlaws) for the service representative to complete his check of our church house's gas lines and our dual furnaces inside the fellowship hall. A gray squirrel has apparently made his home inside one of the fellowship hall's kitchen cabinets, if the bushy tail and scrabbling noises are evidence.

My grandfather passed away two days after we got here, and then my husband's cousin drowned the next Wednesday in Indian Creek down in Brown County. Our water pump froze and the casing cracked--probably happened well before we bought the property. That's why I'm out here today, waiting on the gent to check our heating system. Once we can get the church heated past freezing, we can replace the water pump and pressure tank.

God is good, even if he does have a sense of humor.

Reveille said:
Whats happening mega? Long time no see.

The usual.

I have four books remaining then my template list will be done (but the four that remain.... :eek: !!!!!).

half way through Tome of Horrors II then i have Monster's Handbook, Advanced Beastary and Book of Templates.

Beyond that, usual money woes. Waiting for either phone or internnet to be disconnected. Internet will go down about march 3rd if unpaid and I have no idea where the phone is at. Wife is seriously considering getting a different ( a real - I didn't say that out loud did I?) job if she doesn't get a raise soon.

Still hoping to start a new Eberron campaign but I don't see it happening. To keep my sanity I will undoubtably return to posting on Storyhour section where I am DM and player. Not the same but it keeps my creative juices going and my sanity on this side of negative. (well- sorta).

Otherwise... been staying away from EN World quite a bit lately. Seems slow and unresponsive as of late.

yourself?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases