Island Empire, Part III, The Lich's Curse

Lou

Explorer
Mingo Frasse & Anson & Mig

"Captain Swabby, Anson, Mig, and I are visitors here with no place of our own. Would be be so gracious as to allow us the use of a guest room to rest and get cleaned up? I must retreive some items first."

Mingo will walk back through the compound to search for whole skiprocks that may remain.

Mingo and Anson will visit the 'Sun to see if any medications there will aid the healing of the sores, before retiring to a room to clean up, rest, and prepare for the dinner.

Mingo and Anson will wear their best clothes for the dinner. Anson will dress in his darkest brown suit, but Mingo will wear a red-violet full-length :) silk dress with a modest neckline.

[sblock=OOC]Should Swabby say no, then we will retreat to the inn.

Mingo hit with most of her skiprocks, so I'm going to drop her to 5 from the original 40. She still has cold iron and silver skiprocks.

I'll advance Mingo and Anson in level in the RG.
[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Captain Swabby has Matie take take Mingo and company to a pair of cabins below decks.

[sblock=Mingo]Mingo can recover a few skiprocks, unfortunately, the early attempts to treat the sores prove unsuccessful.[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling

OOC: Gnurl will also ask Captain Swabby if he may be quartered on his most astounding and pleasant CrestDancer! If Capt. Swabby agrees, he will immediately tend to having any of his belongings transferred to his new quarters (but I think Gnurl has pretty much all of his stuff on his person (thanks to his Heward's Handy Haversack)

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling

"Captain Swabby, I was wondering if the CrestDancer has an on-board workshop? I have recently gained the ability to create magic wands, and I am anxious to get started using this ability."

Scotley

Hero
"Yes, we have a fine workshop with high quality tools. I'll have Matie put you in a cabin right around the corner from the workshop if you like?"

J. Alexander

First Post
Dinner

As early evening falls, the smell of fresh baked bread, roasting meats and other savory scents abound about the ship known as The Radiant Sun. The ship itself is busy with a large canopy being opened bewteen the masts so as to form a large covered paviallion with the main deck serving as the floor. A quick glance shows large kegs being stacked in several locations in addition to large tabels being assembled.

Arriving on ship, you are escourted towards the quarterdeck in servants in what can only be houshold livery and they seem strangly out of place on such a ship as the Radiant Sun. Instead of being being taken to the ward room as before, each individual is lead to the seconde level which appears to be a large series of rooms. Escourted thru the white marbled foyer you turn right towards perhaps and walk perhaps 20 feet to a set of large wooden doors. As you enter the room you are annouced and find yourself in a very comfortable drawing room which has been furnished with empire style furniture and tapestries. Several people are already circulating thru the room and you immediately spot Geoffrey standing next to a beautiful woman who is perhaps 5 years his junior. As you approach Geoffrey says...Elizabeth this is (Charcter Name)......(Character Name) this is my wife "The Lady Elizabeth. From her demanor and their inteaction you quickly deduce that while Geoffrey commands "The Radiant Sun" he has no voice on this particualr deck.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
H'Roosh

"A pleasure to make your acquaintance, lady! Geoffrey was instrumental to our survival today - without him I truly don't believe we would be here to enjoy this fine evening."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases