Island Empire, Part III, The Lich's Curse

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling

OOC: Actually, I thought that this had been decided long ago, and we were already underway to accomplish the plan... :heh:

SirCaith

First Post
Finn Hunter

"That indeed sounds like a plan, Brother Geoffrey. A question or two, will some of us be sailing back to Cambre on the 'Sheet, or will all of us be aboard the 'Dancer? How is the Dancer provisioned, and do we need additional crew such as a cook, or such? I've not been aboard her, so what we might need in provisions and crew be unbeknownst to me."

Scotley

Hero
Those who have surveyed the Crestdancer know that there is enough food aboard for the group to make it back to Cambre though nothing particularly fresh. A more complete provisioning will be needed to continue on to the Lich's demesne.

The crew of three constructs can operate the vessel independently, though they are only capable of simple meals and basic repairs. If the ship is severely damaged or you want more complex meals you'll need additional crew or have to do it yourselves. Those of you with the skill will likely need to lend a hand in harsh seas as well.

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

"Since we transported Marin here and we have no additional crew. I would advise we sail similar to the way we got here. Obviously if Geoffry wants a few for some particular reason, that is more than fine."

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

OOC - I am sorry, I should have been more clear, I meant if Geoffry or Swabby needed more crew, The Sheet can spare a few men.

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling

OOC: Gnurl prefers to sail aboard the CrestDancer, since Swabby is his new bud. Who's coming with us?

J. Alexander

First Post
Dinner

"Then the issue having been decided, I guess it would be best if we get a good nights rest. Should any of you have need, "The Sun" has extensive bathing and laundry facilites so please feel free to use them should you so desire" Geoffrey will then rise and bring the gathering to an end by escourting the guest to the quarterdeck.

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling

"A real bath would be a true delight! I've been making do with baths performed by my Unseen Servant spell and a pail of water for as long as I care to remember."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases