Island Empire, Part III, The Lich's Curse

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

Before going into the meeting with the others, Radoon will take a look over to the sheet and hopefully see his crew having a good time.

After what they have been through, they need some down time. You really couldn't ask for a better crew.

To Geoffry's comment on elaborating about the journey, Radoon will offer, "It is really not important how we came to be here, but here is where we were destined to be and I fear our journey is not over. But, if anyone one needs details, I will be more than happy to elaborate."

Radoon will sit with H'Roosh on one side and M. on the other and listen attentively as Geoffry relays his information. Once Geoffry is finished, "I don't really know if I can help much in this battle, I will be more than happy to sail a ship, should we have one to use, to find this abomination but as we saw in the fight, my skills as a fighter are lacking when it comes to magical/undead creatures.

J. Alexander

First Post
Meetings

"Sometimes it is not skill Master Radoon but willingess to close with the enemey and bring aid to your allies that count the most"....Geoffrey replies

OCC:Nathan Vasa is the chancelor for "The Radiant Sun" think first officer.

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

"You are right Geoffry. Courage is not the absence of fear but the control of it. If there is one thing my crew knows I believe in, it is that.

I will sail with any of you who want to finish this battle, heck, maybe we can get rid of these blasted sores, I look worse than that grog wench that tried to bed Rook."
He lets out a hardly laugh at his own humor.

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling

"I will certainly continue the quest with you gents, if you'll still have me. It galls me to think that we have come this far, only to find ourselves burdened by the curse of that, that THING who lacks the common decency to just die when killed!"

Lou

Explorer
Mingo Frasse & Anson & Mig

"We detoured here to investigate the strange undead, but we never expected a lich! Now that the curse binds us together, we will gladly join you, if you will have us. Tracking down the Sea Sorcerer appears to be our new quest." Stopping scratch, Mingo continues, with her voice trailing off "As well as getting rid of these sores."

J. Alexander

First Post
The Lich

"The one unassaiable fact is that the Lich can not be allowed to remain at large even if that means we must take the Sea Sorceros's lair by stealth or storm. And the question remains, who else in a party to this darkness" Geoffrey says.

Scotley

Hero
A young Halfling, son of the master of sails from the Rumpled Bedsheet arrives to interrupt at this point. He seems quite embarrassed to intrude, but asks to speak with Marienna. He speaks softly with her for a moment and she nods gravely. After receiving some instruction and a small vial the halfling departs. It is clear the young man has considerable admiration for the healer and he bows respectfully as he departs. She turns her attention to the assembled company. "It seems another member of our crew has recovered and is in some distress. I must attend to him. If possible I will return shortly and I hope he will be well enough to join us, for he may be able to add to the tale." Making her apologies to the hostess she departs.

[sblock=Finn]Mistress Ableard returns in a moment with a tincture in a glass of wine. Think Xanax.[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Marienna arrives back on the Bedsheet to examine Finn who should already be feeling the effects of the tincture in the wine by now.

Remove ads