Time of the year again

James V

First Post
Well as spring approaches, we wave good bye to the cold ( the most of us except for me, I live in south florida so I say good bye to the bearable weather :-( ) and say hello to the warmth, the time of year were things renew themselves all around, also the time of the year for new characters. If you weren't here last year, some of us made some new characters which we stayed around, and didn't tell anyone who they were, some of these characters were a success and others a failure, but we atleast got a new injection of funimation, that reeked of saweeetness!

Heres the deal you create a new character, Don't tell anyone who it is, who you are behind them, or anyone else, bring them around the isrp, try something new, a different class, perhaps some thing you've been thinking of, but remember, Keep everything seperate as far as OOC and IC goes, that way you may interact with new players you've never played with before, some players you've rp'd with before, you may not have liked 'em so much but this is your chance and their chance to perhaps show that they've become more mature and understand, or perhaps the chance to make some one you dislike into some one you enjoy rping with. There are a multitude of positives. Remember all you have to do, is make a new character and keep it an IC secret from everyone :)

Sienna_Rose

First Post
As far as not letting anyone know it's you. . . change up your description style too. Dessies often give away the player - which is fine, but, if we're trying to get into new things and keep on the low about who plays the characters, it's a consideration. Plus, trying new things, why not include a new style of description?

Elf_Ariel

First Post
I must have an RP'n style, not necessarily in dessy form, but in the way I play because people pick me pretty much every time! XD. It's rather irritating. Having people constantly nagging me OOC as to whether I'm me or not.

I might do something a little different, and bring an oldie back who no one'll remember, as see who's got foggy memories, and who drew the links way back when I started.

I've already made, trialled and okayed my new character, and got found out in the first 30 minutes of playin!

James V

First Post
Elf_Ariel said:
I must have an RP'n style, not necessarily in dessy form, but in the way I play because people pick me pretty much every time! XD. It's rather irritating. Having people constantly nagging me OOC as to whether I'm me or not.

I might do something a little different, and bring an oldie back who no one'll remember, as see who's got foggy memories, and who drew the links way back when I started.

I've already made, trialled and okayed my new character, and got found out in the first 30 minutes of playin!

I can help ya with that sunshine

Akea

First Post
Elf_Ariel said:

Ooohhh oldies, super oldies. I like that plan. Cuz y'know, some of us got people back from Wizards that might half be remembered but never were discovered on who it was behind the scenes. That, is an idea I like.

Imreis

First Post
hey, i got an idea. granted it would slightly give you away, but have a friend write your character description for your new one. That way you don't have any give aways in your dessy!

James V

First Post
Here are ways to do up your description

A simple picture, When you write your description if you have short ones, make them longer, watch the wording, make some people use a dictionary to find out what some of the words mean, something just exotic, hell just describe them using your own grammar, watch your spelling if your a bad speller, things of that nature :D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases