Time of the year again

Sienna_Rose

First Post
I tried using sentence fragments to throw people off for the descriptions of one of my characters. But, it didn't work. Hehe. I guess, like Ariel, I'm pretty obvious in more than just the style of my dessies.

Anyway, I like the idea of dragging out old characters too. I may do that. I did a new one last year. Maybe I'll try an old char in a new room. :)

Elf_Ariel

First Post
*chuckles*

I am gonna blow-yer-minds!

*rolls around laughing*

Dont mind my mood today.

I'm not sure, but there has only ever been one character which I've since spilt the beans on, that people didn't know was me. For the sole fact that the way she was played shocked the pants off people. I used to get poked all the time, sometimes IC, sometimes OOC, that I was way too overboard (descriptively) with her. I used to get a good giggle from folk doin' that, and to this day, I still endeavour to play her that way.

I still cant believe that people actually like the idea of brinin' oldies back. *giggles* This is gonna be so fun.

Jeajea

First Post
I may or may not be considering the notion of doing something along lines not dissimilar to these at some point in the near or distant future, or at any point in between.

Last edited:

Remove ads