Burning Heretics OOC

Jack of Tales

First Post
Cool the thread will be up within an hour or two. I need to finish typing it out (I like to keep records with Word) and then it will be up. You both can use this thread as your OOC chat or ask questions using the Wiki discussion. That's open to everyone of course.
Links: IC thread for (Over) Zealous Paladins
Wiki page: here

Tailspinner, feel free to post whenever.

Edit: We will only have two players in (Over)Zealous paladins but there will be many NPCs, some of which may be played by..people?!
Anyone is free to join the contest although it would be sort of counter productive to be both a player and the one trying to kill the players..

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
now this second group won't cause the first group to lag any, right?

also, do you think that we may ber interacting with the other group (in a positve way that is)?

( since i put in that master chen and wayce are aquantences, I was not sure if the two groups would be working together on any "projects")

Jack of Tales

First Post
I must admit I am not completely positive of what you are saying. I am sorry if what I say below is a misunderstanding of what you meant ^^

If by second group you mean your group, no you will not be interfering with the current job/mission of the Burning Heretics party. You are going to be doing a seperate mission in a different direction.

If my second group you meant any NPC's I will be having played by people (only one at the moment, and probally will keep it that way) then no, although possibly. If someone chooses to play Garrington and his followers there will only be a few conversations between you and that player. Anything outside of those conversations in relation to that character is done by me. In other words, anything he's doing that doesn't include you and Voda directly will be untyped and not in the IC thread. The only areas where a player would be using the character would be if you and Voda fought him or went to talk to him.

Does that explain the question correctly?

Scott DeWar

Jack of Tales said:
I must admit I am not completely positive of what you are saying. I am sorry if what I say below is a misunderstanding of what you meant ^^

If by second group you mean your group, no you will not be interfering with the current job/mission of the Burning Heretics party. You are going to be doing a seperate mission in a different direction.

Does that explain the question correctly?

you have answered my question fully in the above paragraph ^^ and i thank you. i also have seen the thread just now and am getting ready to post in it...hope that is ok. there is also a post in your recruiting thread that pertains to the answer below VV

Jack of Trades said:
If my second group you meant any NPC's I will be having played by people (only one at the moment, and probally will keep it that way) then no, although possibly. If someone chooses to play Garrington and his followers there will only be a few conversations between you and that player. Anything outside of those conversations in relation to that character is done by me. In other words, anything he's doing that doesn't include you and Voda directly will be untyped and not in the IC thread. The only areas where a player would be using the character would be if you and Voda fought him or went to talk to him.

and one more thing...that was very rude of that poster to dis your game in your recruiting thread...i would think he needs to be reported, personally.

Jack of Tales

First Post
It didn't seem outright insult enough to report. Oh and I don't know how to report someone >.> I feel my chastisement should have been sufficient ^^ I tried to remain mature but got so worked up. Bah. Hopefully it remained at least somewhat kind hehe

Scott DeWar

My first post is ... well ... posted. I pre typed it on word to do a spell and grammer check so voda vosa can translate a bit easier, I hope any way. J of t , you had mentioned doing that and i think it is a good idea.

Jack of Tales

First Post
I'm going to make the assumption that the following are the actions of characters for the rest of the day:
Xavier: Gather Information, share information with allies
Alethiel: Perhaps talk to Vincent about getting mounts. Something I should mention, primary mounts in Keldon: Caribou, Caller Drakes, and horses. Drakes are the primary mount in any terrain. Caribou are used in the north because they survive better then lizards. Horses are rare and exotic mounts.

What other actions d the rest of you want to take before the end of the day? I'll post one section for actions done in the day/night and then one for the next morning(Including getting the paperwork). I'll edit the first post for actions you want to finish before the journey.

Updated the Wiki page with town information and contact information. It's nothing that's not in previous posts just a consolidation to make it easy to look at. link

Last edited:

Remove ads