IVV1: The Forgotten Map [orsal judging]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Eh Lerrin, the lizard is still alive. I have a cure light potion i can give it, or if you can stableize it before it dies, then dianna's death won't be in vein."

orsal

LEW Judge
"Eh Lerrin, the lizard is still alive. I have a cure light potion i can give it, or if you can stableize it before it dies, then dianna's death won't be in vein."

When Karl gets to the lizard, Lerrin is casting his spell on Vindala, 75' away. Karl isn't sure whether Lerrin could get to the lizard in time to invoke Ulura's healing power.

Scott DeWar

When Karl gets to the lizard, Lerrin is casting his spell on Vindala, 75' away. Karl isn't sure whether Lerrin could get to the lizard in time to invoke Ulura's healing power.

"damn lizard." says Karl flatly. He attempts to stabilize the lizard by administering first aid (Heal skill, dc 15 std action) as he is not willing to sacrifice hsi potion quite yet.

1d20+1=18

just make sure his heal is good, he pulls oput his potion of cure light. when he sees the lizard remains alive, he will pick up the lizard gingerly and place it in the cage then lockes it, leaving the live chicke in the cage with it.

"that is all we needed to do, lizard"

he looks for larrin and when he spots him he asks,"do you need this?" he holds up his potion of cure light.

orsal

LEW Judge
Karl successfully heals the lizard, now unconscious but stable. The rest of the group join him, Babette carrying the cage, and they stick the lizard inside. Lerrin declines to take the potion. "You'll need it more than I. Who knows what you have ahead of you? Ulura will bless me with healing herself if I need it."

Lerrin will leave with Razengrul to... well, use you imaginations. Is there anything you want to ask of them before they split? With Dianna dead, you're now down to four: Karl, Babette, Vindala, and Oskar (the last currently an NPC, although jaker may reclaim control any time he wants).

Scott DeWar

OOC: I can't think of anything that Karl would ask them, except "don't name the children after him (Karl)" He would probably suggest that we bring Diana back to orussus for a good and proper burial.

orsal

LEW Judge
XP for shocker lizard battle: 240 XP each

After Lerrin and Razengrul part, the four of you haul Dianna’s corpse back to town. If nobody suggests a different plan, I’ll assume you take the corpse to the Temple of Azwan for funeral rites [her character sheet lists Azwan as a patron deity], then go to the temple of Halina to get the map, and finally take the map and captured shocker lizard to meet Scrate at the same tavern as before. Is that right? Anything else before meeting Scrate again?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases