InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
OOC: Character List

Oskar Ungart, Dwarf Paladin 1
Barask, Orc Barbarian 1
Mmlsis "Lily", Kobold Wizard 1
Possum, Halfling Cloistered Cleric 2
Vindala Bluestone, Wood Elf Psychic Warrior 1
Dianna, Human Barbarian 1 (needs approval)
Karl Rutherford, Human Rogue 1 (needs approval)

Walking toward the Harbor, the gathered treasure hunters muse on the task ahead. A Make Whole spell is needed, and from there... a secret artifact!

The harbor has a number of homeless and unfortunates around, yet toward the northeast shore, the number of children increases. Some shifty characters watch as the party walks by, but none intervene.

Only a small girl stands up to the gathered adventurers. No more than seven, she wears a filthy, tattered dress, and is barefoot. Yet what earns either the most sympathy or the most disgust is a large, brown-stained bandage over her left eye.

She looks at you, standing in the middle of the street, and smiles warmly and sweetly. "You are looking for Grandma Halina, yes? Follow me!"

Last edited:

thegreyman

First Post
Lily pays little attention to the squalor of the area, mainly trying to keep up with the group. She tries to stay close to Possum, as she is the least scary looking of the party.

LesserSky

First Post
Barask

Barask merely walks with the rest of the group. He can be seen looking around at the people and buildings, but it is not really clear by his expression or eyes if he would be able to recognize any threat less obvious than a swinging sword.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Karl walks along the party watching the shify looking ones...when the party is addressed by the girl with the eye patch a lump grows in his throad and he can only nod affirmatively and continue to follow.

Wik

First Post
Possum walks alongside Lily. Occasionally, she stops, takes a look at the kobold, and seems about to ask a question before thinking against it.

Upon seeing the girl, Possum smiles widely. "She's either very loyal to Halina, or she's about to lead us into a deathtrap. Either way, it's sure to be fun!"

She then follows along, laughing merrily. "If we make it to the temple, I have a wand I have to buy! Don't let me forget!"

[sblock=status]
HP: 12/12

Spells Memorized
0th: Detect Magic, Light, Mending, Guidance
1st: Magic Stone, Magic Weapon, Summon Monster I (Longstrider)
[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Karl leans down a bit to possum, "pssst, possum...don't forget you have a wand to buy." then he stands back up.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
The bandaged girl runs ahead, down streets ashambled. The way remains clear, although feelings of being watched are all around.

She stops at a street building, like one of many in the city. The facade is faded and crumbling, but appears cleaner than some of the other buildings, and has not been scrawled upon. The girl runs in the front door.

Inside, the building is cramped, but sturdy. Children play across the floor as a harried matron works in the kitchen, preparing a pot of broth and trying to make sure that some semblance of behavior is kept. The girl scrambles up to the woman, pulling on her apron.

"Yes, what is it, Rhiana?" she responds, as the girl points back in your direction. The woman turns and notices you for the first time. Startled, she drops her ladle into the kettle. "Oh! My goodness!"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases