IVV1: The Forgotten Map [orsal judging]

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
[sblock=ooc]Me. I've had a busy, busy week in the office, and I hope to get my creative juices flowing again shortly. Sorry for the delay.[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[sblock=ooc reply] no problem, just thought i had missed something is all. work is important to keep the realife dragon at bay and it is usually folloed by the dragon myasscauseimtired for me, so just stay alive is all i ask.[/sblock]

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
The party fans out, ready for action. Razengrul points to a bush, feels in the brackish murk at her feet for a stone, and tosses it into the brush. A blue crackling bursts forth out of the bush, and a pair of blue lizards emerge.

They look for places to run, while small bolts of lightning arc between them.

Heckler

First Post
Babette will try to catch both lizards in a Glitterdust cloud, and try to avoid catching other party members in the effect. (WILL save 15 to avoid blindness)

Spells:
0th - 6
1st - 7
2nd - 4 l

Scott DeWar

'karl thinks to himself, 'great, now what do we do? this part waas never covered.'

Karl will try to move to position himself where the lizards aare in direct line with the cage

imagine if you will: lizards flanked by karl and the cage, just by long distance as yet....perhaps a map, please?

Scott DeWar

[sblock=ooc]Ok all, here it is...

I have been down with some diabetes complications for the last two weeks and am now geting better. As such I am needing to get caugt up on jobs in progress. On top of that I have got my self hooked into trying for a play.

What that means is iIam going to be working late (I hope) and if I get a part, I will be praticing for my part if I get one. It is for a local community theater, but one that prides itself in prfessionalism.I will still be active in pbp, but i amy be reducing to like a very serious once per day poswting frequency.

Just wanted togive a heads up.

Scott DeWar
[/sblock]

Remove ads