IVV1: The Forgotten Map [orsal judging]

orsal

LEW Judge
I've been reviewing the thread, and should be ready to make a real game post on the weekend. It looks like Lerrin and Dianna are NPCs now, along with Razengrul, since there's no convenient way to write them out right now. But if any real group decisions need to made, they'll go along with whatever the four of you decide.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
as of right now we are trying to corall the shocker lizard intyo the cage. we are hoping it sees the bait and heads for it. it think it is a chicken or a pig. not sure which.

Heckler

First Post
(Hey, everyone. I'm around, but swamped with work before and behind me. I'll be gone for the next two weeks minimum--not all stress, though, so I'm staying healthy, mostly--so I've forwarded some things to orsal to keep the game going.

I'm sorry to drop out like this, it's not fair to you, but it's also not fair to make you wait. So, keep going, and enjoy. I'll check back in when I finally have a chance--I just don't know when that will be.)
ooc: No prob, reality has a nasty habit of getting in the way. Come back when you can.

as of right now we are trying to corall the shocker lizard intyo the cage. we are hoping it sees the bait and heads for it. it think it is a chicken or a pig. not sure which.
ooc: Chicken

jaker2003

Explorer
Heckler said:
ooc: No prob, reality has a nasty habit of getting in the way. Come back when you can.
[sblock=OOC] My sister (player of Dianna) died last night. I don't know when I'll get back to the game. The DM is free to run my character while I'm gone.[/sblock]

orsal

LEW Judge
Jaker, I'm very sorry to hear about that. I know what would have worked for me when my sister passed away a few years ago. For a couple weeks after that, I didn't want to have to attend to anything. A little escapist fun was much needed, but the sense that a game was waiting for me was not. So, your character is there for whenever you are ready to take control of him, but not waiting for you.

Remove ads