IVV1: The Forgotten Map [orsal judging]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Karl will delay his action to see what Vindalla is going to do (moving his inititive to after vindala's)

OOC: I don't see much more for her to do so...

Seeing her former pray out of her reach Vindala falls silently to the ground and rests her wounds.

Edit: Forgot the whole swamp thing so she falls if there is dry land to fall on, otherwise she just leans against the most suitable item.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

OOC: I don't see much more for her to do so...

Seeing her former pray out of her reach Vindala falls silently to the ground and rests her wounds.

Edit: Forgot the whole swamp thing so she falls if there is dry land to fall on, otherwise she just leans against the most suitable item.

(in that case...)
Karl wees Vindalla looks like she might be in trouble, so he goes to see if he can help her some how.

orsal

LEW Judge
ooc: wash, rinse, repeat. Babette throws another pair of MMs at the lizard.

2d4+2=8

And, finally, there's one lizard down, the other running away. Oskar and Lerrin also head toward Vindala. Babette fires an arrow at the other lizard, still unsuccessfully.

Are you going to try to catch the escaping lizard? Or do something about the one that's dying? Or just all catch up with Vindala and tend to her? I'll update the map if anyone wants to do anything that requires it.

Heckler

First Post
"Tend to the wounded, including the lizard. Then put him in the cage."

Babette watches the other lizard in case he decides to come back.

Scott DeWar

Karl sees larrin heading toward vindala and says ," Ah, the priest. You are better at this then I. I will see to the lizard as best I can"

Scott DeWar

OOC: ARRRGH! I forgot about diana! would Karl see her unmoving body in the swamp muck? I think he would check her injuries first if he sees her as such...the heck with that darn lizard!

orsal

LEW Judge
Both Karl and Lerrin stop to check Dianna's body first, easily confirming that she is, sadly, dead. Karl then goes over to the lizard, finding him on his last breaths (-8 HP by the time Karl gets there). Lerrin's instinctive response is to tend to his comrades first, so he meets up with Vindala. "Ulura won't let anyone as beautiful as you leave this plane so soon" he says upon casting Cure Light Wounds. (Vindala is now at 7 HP.)

Remove ads