IVV1: The Forgotten Map [orsal judging]

Wik

First Post
Possum gives the two "seedy" fellows a quick, appraising glance before she goes. If they look like trouble, she plans on watching from behind a pier or something to make sure the fisherman is alright.

"Ooff!" she says, as she grabs the bucket. "This is heavy! Someone else will have to carry it! Halina's kids are lucky tonight!"

OOC: So, for the wand and mending... it's a CL 1st Wand of Cure light, 50 charges, right? And how much has Possum spent on the wand and spell? 800 gp, right? Just double checking before I make the changes to my Char Sheet.

[sblock=status]
HP: 12/12

Spells Memorized
0th: Detect Magic, Light, Mending, Guidance
1st: Magic Stone, Magic Weapon, Summon Monster I (Longstrider)
[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Karl looksto the seedy pair of beggers and tries to discern a threat level:

sense motive
sense motive (1d20+2=11)

then he will casually turn and looka bout to see if ther4 are other allies to the two:

Spot
spot check (1d20+4=17)

as the party moves away he will tryto slip to a shodow nich to watch the beggers that aren't and watch them and see if they cause trouble for the fisherman with the party gone:

hide
hide (1d20+3=18)

]ooc[
i am at my brother's place right now...will be back sometime tomorrow]/ooc[

Gobletchica

First Post
Wik said:
Possum gives the two "seedy" fellows a quick, appraising glance before she goes. If they look like trouble, she plans on watching from behind a pier or something to make sure the fisherman is alright.

"Ooff!" she says, as she grabs the bucket. "This is heavy! Someone else will have to carry it! Halina's kids are lucky tonight!"

Dianna grabs the bucket from Possum. "I'll carry it for you."

Vindala stays in her characteristic silence following the group and watching for danger, although she feels even less fear then normal in this human docks.

OOC: just for the recored, vindala is normally psionicly focused considering the little time it takes to achive it.

Last edited:

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
"Don't worry, folks, we're fine..." the vagrant responds. "Just an honest business transaction happening here, is all." He pulls a small coin purse from around his neck and jingles it for effect.

Vaxson heads into his boat's hold and comes out with a glass fish bowl containing a round fish of some kind. He hands it to the second vagrant as the first tosses him the coin purse.

Karl figures that the vagrants mean business, but are probably easily taken. However, no matter how seedy they are, they aren't physically threatening anyone. There do, however, appear to be two other individuals at the end of the pier, who are standing around, looking somewhat out of place.

The vagrants turn to face the party.

"Rumor has it, you've got something interesting as well, something our patron would be willing to purchase. Something... needing translating?"

jaker2003

Explorer
Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
InVinoVeritas said:
Karl figures that the vagrants mean business, but are probably easily taken. However, no matter how seedy they are, they aren't physically threatening anyone. There do, however, appear to be two other individuals at the end of the pier, who are standing around, looking somewhat out of place.
Knowing that he wont be able to hide while seen/observed by the vagrents and the two out of place at the end of the pier, Karl will continue up the way a bit until he is sure he is out of view of his quarry. he will then try and hide then.

Wik

First Post
Possum listens to Oskar speaks, and hands the bucket over to Dianna. She leans in and whispers "If things go bad, throw the fish at them. I have a bad feeling about this."

Possum will do what halflings do best - appear non-threatening. But in reality, she's trying to get into a good position where she can move to stop those two guys in the distance.

OOC: Was kind of hoping for a confirmation on how much money possum has actually spent, as I mentioned in my last post. Do we have the wand?

Gobletchica

First Post
Wik said:
Possum listens to Oskar speaks, and hands the bucket over to Dianna. She leans in and whispers "If things go bad, throw the fish at them. I have a bad feeling about this."
Dianna nods her head."Agreed, but I'd rather punch them then waste food."Dianna quickly whispers back.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases