Where Madness Dwells - D20 Fantasy/Horror

dorgin_malgard

First Post
A group of adventurers, tired and bloodied from their latest exploits, arrived at their home of operations, a medium-sized villa on the outskirts of the city of Fairkeep. They found the city in much the same condition that they had left it in, which was good news for one and meant maybe a few days of much needed rest. As they entered the city walls, however, the air seemed to hang with a stale heaviness to it and a hint of death. They agreed that it must be the long travel and weariness of the road and settled in for the night.
The following morning was immediately disrupted by a knock at the door of their rented villa.
A courier, managing a weary smile, presented them with a letter from the mother of one of the adventurers. The addressee opened the letter and quickly read it. The look of concern grew across her face, which was quickly mimicked by her companions. Looking up from the parchment, her only words were, "We are going to need straight jackets."

This is a horrific story skirting on the edges of madness. Inspired by the "Where Madness Dwells" adventure and H.P. Lovecraft Mythos. Mature Audiences are preferred.

Character Concepts (not actual classes just concepts which will be made up of different classes to achieve the concept):
Dwarven Dungeon Delver
Human Favored Soul
Elven Arcanist
Human Scout
Half-Orc Soldier
Halfling Warlock (taken)

Character Slots:
slot 1: Funeris
slot 2: DivineObsession
slot 3: OPEN
slot 4: OPEN
slot 5: OPEN
slot 6: OPEN

Alternates (if needed)
alt 1: OPEN
alt 2: OPEN

Last edited:

madwabbit

First Post
Very cool. Now we've pretty much got the whole kit and kaboodle represented at DC Gameday II!

BTW, it's "straitjacket" (one word), although "straightjacket" is a somewhat used but generally discouraged variant. :D

Sorry, I'm a former English teacher. I try to stop myself... but I can't.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases