Wizards: We want Class Power decks

Zaruthustran

The tingling means it’s working!
Yes, yes, a 1,000 x yes. Quality, glossy cards would be terrific.

I play a jedi in Star Wars Saga, and even the printed power cards (a free pdf download) are a great accessory. It's so convenient to have everything right there in front of you; no need to flip through books or try to copy everything into the limited space on a character sheet.

Mortellan

Explorer
Zaruthustran said:
I play a jedi in Star Wars Saga, and even the printed power cards (a free pdf download) are a great accessory. It's so convenient to have everything right there in front of you; no need to flip through books or try to copy everything into the limited space on a character sheet.

Convenience is good yes, but the concept is still bringing the game halfway to something resembling CCG's if you don't need to occasionally flip through your books or write notes on a character sheet anymore. Just call me one of those stodgy gamers.

WhatGravitas

Explorer
Mortellan said:
Convenience is good yes, but the concept is still bringing the game halfway to something resembling CCG's if you don't need to occasionally flip through your books or write notes on a character sheet anymore.
You say it like it's a bad thing.

Cheers, LT.

The Little Raven

First Post
Mortellan said:
Convenience is good yes, but the concept is still bringing the game halfway to something resembling CCG's if you don't need to occasionally flip through your books or write notes on a character sheet anymore. Just call me one of those stodgy gamers.

You're stodgy!

I don't care what form game aids take, as long as they serve their intended purpose.

Ashardalon

First Post
So, something like this?

[sblock]
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
[/sblock]

Should be helpful.

Attachments

• Artful Dodger.png
    Artful Dodger.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 1,170
  • Binding Smite.png
    Binding Smite.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 1,146
  • Deft Strike.png
    Deft Strike.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 1,124
  • Sneak Attack.png
    Sneak Attack.png
    27.3 KB · Views: 1,116
  • Tumble.png
    Tumble.png
    23.5 KB · Views: 1,116

Crashy75

First Post
Ashardalon said:
So, something like this?

[sblock]
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
[/sblock]

Should be helpful.
YES! Assuming the blank spots are reserved for art. One of the most useful things in the bo9s was the maneuver cards. I could see this type of thing in the ddi. I would pay for that.

Firevalkyrie

First Post
MaelStorm said:
That is too easy for them, and not very helpful if you have to buy a printer, paper, and color cartridge. It's a lot of job. And in paper form it is non durable. We want the real stuff, I'll pay for it, but not PDF only, please!
Cardstock is ten bucks for 500 8x11 sheets.

Voss

First Post
$2 will get you a pack of index cards and a pen.

Anyway, for me, if I really need a reference, I'll just type them up on a sheet and tic off encounter and daily powers as they get used.

Betote

First Post
When I found the Glory of Writing Stuff on Index Cards, I never went back. If WotC made pretty colorful cards, I'd be in ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases