You'll know

James V

First Post
he lofts a brow, almost ponderin' what she means, his eyes dim down, starin' hard and long at those words, almost unable to really appreciate the meaning, or perhaps lookin for the meaning.

I like you the way you are rose, hmm perhaps even more so, I don't mind so much anythin' really, I'm goin' to say though, if your unhappy perhaps you should correct it, and I'll help, but really I can want so many a thing, foolish, serious, prideful, lust...it doesn't matter though if I'm truely happy with these things, gettin' by isn't ment for me, nor should it be for you. Shouldn't be for any infact, but I tell you now, in seriousness, my eyes to this parchment, asthough I stared in yours, I don't care what you want to be, what life you choose, and the path you take, aslong as I am by your side along that path with you. I don't know much else I really want to do. You don't understand how I feel perhaps because You haven't seen what I have, and delt with what I have delt with, lived a life of much insanity, painted lies, nothin' more, surroundin' around me, but I say onto you now, I want to walk the path with you.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Her face softens, the harshness fading as she considers the words; to the point where there is even glimmers of regret. How could she be this way; when he is willing for so much more...? She replies, steady hand.

I am sorry.

I have not walked your path, or seen the worlds through your eyes. I should not judge. Though if you believe me unhappy, you should look again; beyond the grey and cold stares. I make sweets, I carve wonderous creatures of gifted design. I make much harmony with my surrounds. I speak to people, I watch them; I study and read and cherish knowledge. I change things, people, creatures, without them often realising. I am writing a book; creating memories. And you see me as unhappy because I am not sociable? Because I am quiet and withdrawn? Be that the tainted bitterness of my tongue turned to song then you might well dream of happiness. I still sing; though there are no ears to listen. And in my whisper you will know. This path we tread; requires light steps, hard hearts, and strong minds.

James V

First Post
his eyes linger upon her words, almost confused, perhaps just tired, physically and mentally, seeming tried, easily seen in his writing, with a simple reply left.

No need to apologize, perhaps I am the one who should be sorry, I do believe, you and I have much to discuss, infront of our judges, all twelve of 'em.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
She smiles gently, softly, pinning up an acrylic-seeming artwork; obviously not of her hand.
Artwork
Below it is written but one thing.
I am still sorry.

Last edited:

James V

First Post
he gazes 'pon the boards, nodding a touch, eyeing them intently.

Indeed tis where they lay, and you are very much so forgiven, aslong as you accept my apology aswell?

Elf_Ariel

First Post
She passes by, purposefully just to see if he'd left anything. She was hoping, and yet doubting and worried all the same. Her eyes light up when she spies the words, as does her smile; the strangest of gestures, kissing her fingertips and laying them over his handwriting. For a time she just stares, before taking a seat to write, then pinning up her reply.

I accept, though 'tis in advance, since there is nothing passed for me to forgive. 'Tis strange, to know that's as close to seeing those warriors by the light of day; at this moment. I wonder, if you've planted the seeds of change in my mind, and one day, they'll grow to full flower. I wonder, if you'd know what to do with me then...

These nights are ours...said the Rose to her Phyre.

James V

First Post
his eyes gaze upon her writing, looking deep in thought then lets out a mere grin, twisting it slowly into a light smile, as he begins to pen a reply as he's done so many times over

I'll keep you, aye? I think we all change perhaps, over time, periods, some times more so then others, I'll be awaitin' you soon.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
The lady elf passes by, a smile curling her lips as she spies his words. She settles, to write a reply; the script flowing and neat as if writing them were a pleasure.

You'll keep me? And if I run will you chase me? If I fall will you carry me? Hmmm, I'm too much a burden to bare; even for the strength of arms like yours. The Passing comes...are you ready?

James V

First Post
his eyes wander upon her wording with a bit of a grin, reading upon the wording, asthough curious of what to say, though almost in his all knowingly style he believes in himself anyway, and begins a pen

My strength far exceeds my physical capabilities, I'll keep you, and if you go, then perhaps you'll return, and if you don't then we know it is not ment to be, but if you do then aye, I'll keep you, Perhaps I'll chase you, support you up, you know what I'll do though, I'm persistant I've been told!

As to the passin', am I ready, hells no, I'm nervous as a paladin in the depths of the nine hells surrounded by fiends a feastin' quiverin' in my boots at that, though I did get a suit, so atleast I can style a bit with my profile, and perhaps shine and dazzle, though I doubt it, but am I ready, physically aye, mentally...oi...

Elf_Ariel

First Post
The lady wanders by, the curl of her lips growing as she peers at his words. She looks rather different, dressed remarkably prim and proper...almost...fashionable. She sighs softly, her giggles suppressed as she pens then note which she leaves.

Mmmmm and I am starting to witnes, just what your physical capabilities are...Wonderful. Mind though, stubborness and persistance is something we bare in common; and I ne'er was a spectacularly fast runner. Though at times I am all but tireless...though with you, that might well be a thing of the past.

I look forward to admiring this suit, your charming face, your cheeky eyes. I know you are better equipped than you realise. But then, only I could know, for I've survived the other two passings. Do not fret, for I am sure you will be just fine.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases