You'll know

James V

First Post
He simply just lets out a calmed expression reading the board, almost an understanding, then he begins his writing, in a very swift, yet uncharacteristically elegant cursive

You are right, they are magnificant, beauty is not only felt, known, sighted, but it is that seventh ability pertaining to our capabilities, I look forward to it...

oddly enough he sits there, pondering if it is right or wrong, just simply he debates, then slowly to his mind he remembers at last.

....James Vlongoth, to the Rose.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
She settles to wait, after posting up a final notice. Somewhere obscure, where her identity and presence is a challenge.

I will wait...for how long James?

Elf_Ariel

First Post
She passes by again, seeming refreshed, amused, calm. There is a pleasant air, that she not often carries; shrouded only by her cloak and hood. It's an odd sight which she leaves...and woe to any who seek to steal what is left. A jar rests, glass, perhaps four inches in diameter, six or so tall. It is sealed by wax-soaked cloth, that no moisture be allowed to enter. Inside, beyond the somewhat distorting glass-cage are candies, of variety and colour that is rarely witnessed save in rainbows themselves. The jar is packed full, and were it not for the seal, would smell divine indeed. It bears a label, in pen that is quietly elegant, clear and yet beautiful.

The Rose...for James.

The seal is bound to the jar with a ribbon; red as the sun rises after a fire, burnt with beautiful oranges. At the front is formed a rose, it's petals neat folds of the fabric; at the back a bow, for ease of access naturally. Naught else is left; save the fact that fingers who belong not to whom it is adressed acquire rather painful shocks when daring enough to touch such a thing...

James V

First Post
James, with a rather calm presence as he moves quietly through, pausing for a moment, eyeing the jar, and just gives a rather odd brilliant smile, slowly moving to take it, and store it in his coat, his chuckles lightly then begins to pen in a responce

You are truely far to kind Rose, many thanks, I'll be waiting to guide you down the hall, where ever it may lead, always thinkin' even though it is far to much, I can't help my self, though of when I can hold the rose again...

James...To The Rose

he smiles a bit, touching it up with the ease of guiding the pen, then slowly begins wandering off, tilting his hat down, holding the jar closely to him, coveting it.

Cassiel Moonfall

First Post
*a young man pauses and smiles at reading a few rather 'personal' messages. He smirks something devilish and writes up a small response scrawled on a napkin with probably a finger tip, inked in wine which barely shows up as a pink stain*

"Ah Love!

P.S. Theses are for you
P.S.S Because your special"

*he tacks up the note with a bit of spit and sets gently across a few tacks under it, Two tiger lillies made of silk. Both of bright orange with black stripes*

Elf_Ariel

First Post
The elf comes across the notes, seemingly amused at the now lack of candy jar. She is glad; by all appearances, since her smile remains fixed. She replys, in the same simple script as always.

To hold the rose is a rare thing; mind the thorns she knows she bares. Perhaps there is a time and place for all things, and those watching soon realise that the story often repeats itself, somewhere along the threads of time. Dont forget to enjoy yourself.

The Rose, for James.

She places up her note, then notices the two lillies, chuckling faintly as she ponders them. Leaving a small note.

Love is a strange thing. Between strangers it burns brightest; for hopes are greatest then.
Thankyou.

James V

First Post
James eyes pass by he smiles, just knowingly of her responce, his eyes light up a soft red flare for moments, as he replies quietly.

Aye, I s'pose I'll be waitin' for her with arms wide open when the right time approaches..the candies are delightful, One before bed, One as I wake...etched out in horrible writting " a few dozen during the day, and a few more durin' the night". I'll be waitin' around for The Rose...mmm Hope, its the word it seems that bounds with so much potential, aye I hope so...

Elf_Ariel

First Post
The elf reads quietly a moment, her eyes alight, her lips curled into a quiet smile. For a time she's but happy to ponder the words & his script...blinking faintly at the curious writing between. She pens a reply.

Waiting is any mans game, and when played well, pays off indeed. Of all, I know this well. I am glad you are enjoying them. There are many more to come, some which you may like, others you may not. Perhaps you shall become my tester...? And who's telling me your secrets? Or are they just sticky fingers? If you wait, I will come; you dont need hope for such things. Save it for when you need it most.

James V

First Post
his eyes lay across this as he shows of a light grin, taking his time to respond asthough to do one large elaboration, though pauses with a light grin

FeeGee stole my whiskey again, oh and rose..I know very much so, tis why I always lookin' forward to that time, home is always welcomin' you.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
She passes by, dutifully pausing to read the notices. There's a smile on her face, even though this is not normally when she gets time to be there; no, she's made time. It's a quaint thing, how simple converse and the sharing of thoughts is so alluring. She leaves her own.

Stole your whiskey? Or did you engage in a drinking competition and get beat hands down? I can just imagine it now.

Home, a pretty place...lost to me. I have settled here though, and it's home enough now that I dont long so much as I did before. A hard thing, to know with total surity, that there are some places which you will ne'er see again. Same with faces. Yet both haunt memories and dreams.

Remove ads