You'll know

James V

First Post
he sluggishly takes it with a sigh then begins to post with a light smile, followed up by a sneeze from a man his size.

My fire burns brighter then ever even in this dim time, watch it, its for you to never feel cold.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
She passes by, a soft smile on her lips, settling down, of all things; a Teddy. He's soft brown, obviously made of real fur, though of what isn't exactly apparent. He has luxurious, and yet floppy ears; odd. His eyes burn, a calm red, much the same as some others she knows of. She chuckles, leaving a note tied around his neck.

Here is Ted. He'll take care of you when I cant, cuddle you when I cant, listen to you when I cant, and also help you breathe more easily. His scent, is eucalypt, something that'll help clear up your airways, and smells generally fresh. Take care of him, because I've told him to take care of you.

Says the Rose to her Phyre, you keep my thoughts warm, even when my mind strays to darkness. Even when my lips whisper frost, even when my hands grip to winter. My thoughts are warm, because they are of you.

James V

First Post
he comes by, picking up the teddy, giving it a sniff then a blink, and just takes it up in his arm against his chest, with a warm smile.

Aye, perfect, reminds me of some ones touch, hmm, so perhaps you and I will meet soon, I cannot wait. Its the waitin' that is almost insane to me, I sit there on that day..it comes easy waitin', but then on that day I watch the water clock, tick..tick...tick...where are you I wonder, and then you are there...but only for such a short period of time, before you vanish away again...we do lead busy lives, as this public, our peers watch on with this, they can't help but think, how the hells are we able to keep close as we are, I found the answer out rather easily, I believe you know it aswell.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
She smiles, at the fact Ted is gone, laughing as she condsiders his words, grinning ever-so-sweetly at any number of thoughts that pass behind her strange eyes. She settles, but for a moment, to pen a reply, before going about her doings, in the silent peace which she is so accostomed to.

Clock watching is a bad habit. Hence I have none bar the sun...and to be honest with you, I dont watch much of that either. We'll meet soon, obey your body clock rather than your mind's. When it feels right to see, then you shall see, when it feels right to be alone to think, so you shall be alone. At least, that is the principal I abide by. But truth be known I never vanish, always in your thoughts no? Besides, the answer to loneliness is simple, stop thinking about yourself; and when your thoughts are elsewhere on someone else, then you are as close as you can be. The mind bares power beyond imagining, except, perhaps, by the heart. Always battling you know, like peers whispering in your ears.

James V

First Post
his eyes glaze across with a usual confidence returned to them, aswell as a bit of a smile, holding the bear in his arm with a light grin.

I think I'm the bear, watchin' that tree grow out in the forest, waitin' for somethin' to come along and when it does...i go rawr.

I feelin' very much better now, aye, indeed, well that is a wee bit of a lie, better then before, almost there though, some times I'm just now sure what to write, asthough this were a play script bein' acted out, I wonder, will this become perhaps an idea for a novel of sorts, to become entertainment, that would indeed be somethin' very interestin', I ponder who I know would play us.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
She is giggling as she leaves her reply.

Play us...I'm not sure anyone should have to be put through the arduous journey of becoming like...

...me! And besides I'm sure we're not that interestin' yet. Wait until we start fighting, then they'll have something to act up about. I can just see you, burnin' all the hair from my head; me being red-faced and sore for a few days only to slip itching ants under your pillow. The making up afterwards, should be the best part though, like it always is.

If you dont know what to write, then dont write, I'll enjoy your silence as much as pondering your words. And when you break the silence, I will listen, as trees listen to a forest; for they are part of each other. You ever wonder, why now? We've met before...in unusual circumstances, granted, but what has changed? Is it you, or is it me?

James V

First Post
he chuckles in amusement, the smell of Ted surrounding him, as he holds him in his arm with a grin, beginning to reply slowly, then blinks a bit with a chuckle at something, popping into his mind

.....silence.....

I think we've evolved onto each other, I guess we're more then friends now, or labeled as it, I'm horrible at relationships, Is there a relationship doctor who is readin' this that can state where My Rose and her Phyre are?

Itchin' ants...oh you evil woman...burnin' your hair off, nay...although I think you may look good in a bright lime green...with purple spots and siver stripes. Hehehe...

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Ariel smiles gently, almost faintly. She seems, perhaps a little tired, perhaps a little relieved and calmed. Were that any could know what the mystery is that burns behind her eyes, or why the stare upon his words is so calm; kind. She leaves him behind a note.

Dont worry about the relationships, work on your feelings; make sure that you deal with them first. Each bares much merit. As for fretting over where; I've never worried much, where I am, so long as I have those I care for around me it matters none. It could be anywhere and nowhere and I'd still stand tall.

You object to me being evil?...or even green purple and spotty? You've hardly got a leg to stand on!

She leaves giggling.

James V

First Post
he chuckles a bit as his eyes pass by, taking in a moment to begin a reply, though pauses, quietly studying something before beginning his quick reply.

I object you to not bein' here damnit! Beside the hells is evil, seriously, in so many eyes people just think oh good gods, it looks different, lets kill it because tis evil, the hells is that?!

So still haven't found somethin' to come back from the ultimate line?

Elf_Ariel

First Post
She considers the words, a seriousness drawing over her features. She wonders, whether he is joking, unable to see anything but seriousness within.

I have e'er been my own woman, and will e'er be. In truth, I have been busy, training my childe and preparing for the Passing. As for hell...it's not a place I choose to frequent, but neither do I want to destroy it. It contains many things, many beings which without that home, would probably maul the rest of us.

If you wish me to stray, from this path that I walk, from this way I have chosen, Phyre... You had best have a good reason. In changing what I am, it would change who I am. I'm not sure I can allow even you to do that. And if this instinct of yours, to change me, is brought on by the thoughts and worries of those around you. I tell you this, go to them, and hide there. Pray that I never find you again.

Remove ads