D&DExp Character Sheets!

catsclaw227

First Post
Here's a fighter character sheet:

EDIT: Updated to show better images. Thanks to all at D&DExp! I wish I was there... - catsclaw227

FighterFront.jpg

FighterBack.jpg

Last edited:

Melhaic

First Post
I like it. One of my big concerns was that I was going to plunk down all of the money for the new rule books and not be able to use them for weeks, while I studied the system. This doesn't seem to be the case: it is simple and intuitive, as well as being simialar enough to 3e that pick up should be quick.

That certainly is a lot of interesting information to go through. From what I could read of Eldritch Blast, I can already see some interesting synergy between it and (possibly) some archery/ranged powers (most likely from the ranger). Heck, that could allow people to play the more nature empowered ranger if they wanted using a warlock/ranger multiclass or though class training.

sukael

First Post
I find it interesting that the warlock gets a "Wizard Attack 1" power. Built-in cross training? Maybe all classes get something like the Expanded Knowledge class feature some spellcasters do now, letting them every so often pluck a power (of the same type and level) from a different classes' list.

Peter LaCara

Explorer
catsclaw227 said:
Note the -1 modifier for a WIS of 8. I thought they were doing away with negative modifiers?
They're doing away with negative racial modifiers. Ability modifiers are exactly the same as they were in 3e.

Sitara

Explorer
So martialpowers are Exploits.

Arcane powers are spells (but eblast shouldn't relaly be a 'spell'...)

Ceric/Pally powerz are prayers

ShinRyuuBR

First Post
Tira Duskmeadow
Female Half-elf Warlock
Level 1, Unaligned
Str 10, Con 16, Dex 11, Int 15, Wis 8, Cha 18
AC 15, Fort 13, Ref 13, Will 15
Ini +0, Spd 6
HP 28, Bloodied 14
Healing Surge 7 HP Healed, 9 per day
Dagger +3 vs AC (+3 thrown); 1d4; 5 squares normal/10 squares max
Eldritch blast +4 vs Reflex; 1d10+4; 10 squares
Feats: Action Surge (+1 to attacks on actions gained from action points)
Skills: Passive Insight 16, Passive Perception 9, Acrobatics +0, Athletics +0, Bluff +9, Insight +6, Perception -1, Stealth +0, Streetwise +9, Thievery +5
Spells (Arcane Powers): See back of character sheet.
Equipment: Leather armor, 3 daggers, wand, backpack, bedroll, flint and steel, belt pouch, 2 ???, 10 days trail rations, 50 lb. of hempen rope, waterskin.
* Race and Class Features
Group Diplomacy (grant allies within 10 squares a +1 racial bonus to Diplomacy skill checks.)
Fey Pact (when you reduce an enemy under your Warlock's Curse to 0 hit points or fewer, you can teleport 3 squares as a free action.)
Prime Shot (if one of your allies are nearer to your target than you are, gain a +1 to ranged attacks against the target)
Shadow Walk (move 1+ squares away on your turn, gain concealment until the end of your next turn)
Warlock's Curse (once per turn as a minor action, place a curse on the enemy nearest you, you do +1d6 damage on the enemy, lasts until the end of the encounter or enemy is defeated.)
Languages: Common, Elven and Goblin
Low-Light Vision
Note: Some race and class features are already added into the character's statistics and are not ??? on the sheet.

Kathra Ironforge
Female Dwarf Fighter
Level 1
Unaligned
Str 16, Con 18, Dex 12, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 8
AC 19, Fort 16, Ref 13, Will 12
Ini +1, Spd 5
HP 33, Bloodied 16
Healing Surge 8 HP healed, 13 per day
Warhammer +6 vs AC; 1d10+3; Versatile (+1 damage when 2 handed)
Handaxe +6 vs Ac; 1d6+3; 5 squares normal, 10 squares max
Feats: Dwarven Weapon Training
Skills: Passive Insight 12, Passive Perception 12, Acrobactics -1, Athletics +6, Endurance +9, Heal +7, Insight +2, Perception +2, Stealth -1, Streetwise +4
Exploits (Martial Powers): See back of character sheet
Equipment: Scale armor, heavy shield, warhammer, 2 handaxes, backpack, bedroll, flint and steel, belt pouch, ???, 50 ft. of hempen rope, waterskin
* Race and Class Features
Cast Iron Stomach (+1 to saving throws vs. poison)
Dwarven Resilience (use second wind ???)
Stand Your Ground (???)
Combat Challenge (???)
Combat Challenge (???)
Combat Superiority (???)
Languages: Common and Dwarven
Low-Light Vision
Note: Some race and class features are already added into the character's statistics and are not ??? on the sheet.

Last edited:

Primal

First Post
Hmmm... I find it weird that the warlock's Will Defense is 15, although she has -1 from WIS. That would mean that warlocks get +6 to Will Defense at 1st level? Seems like a bit too much...

And she also has Thievery as a skill?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases