D&D 4e game?

Rolzup

First Post
Walking Dad said:
I would like to play the warlock. Can anybody give me a link to a good online spell-checker?
I'm no native speaker :eek:

The Google toolbar plug-in for IE has a built in spellchecker.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Yeah, I'll take my dibs back and give Walking Dad the warlock dibs. Even if this is too intriguing I'll go with my first desision and wait until I have PHB before considering 4e.

Walking Dad

First Post
Walking Dad said:
I would like to play the warlock. Can anybody give me a link to a good online spell-checker?
I'm no native speaker :eek:

Found an online spell checker :)

Can I rename the warlock to Tyron and change the gender to male? It would help my immersion to play a male character.

Walking Dad

First Post
Tyron "Torn" Duskmeadow

[SBLOCK=Background]Torn between two worlds. This tends to sum up the life of Tyron (called "Torn"). Born of a human father and an Eladrin mother (halfelf = half – elf or eladrin?). He was raised by his father to his mothers grief. Her people live mostly in the feywild and her Bralani elders didn't allow for a half-breed child. Feeling the anger of his younger pure human siblings he ran away from home and survived on the streets of a small city near his fathers castle. Here he befriended a scrawny goblin called Rat-Catcher. Learning street craft and the goblin tongue from him, the friendship was broken by an "accident" with a magic trap. Mourning his friends death he once more became a loner.
Having some successes as a pretty thief and charmed some rich men's daughters with his otherworldly charm he tried to reclaim his lost inheritance. Studying all texts he could find regarding the fey, he found old texts about the connection of his mother's people to the "true fey".

At last, standing in an ancient stone circle, near the woods his mother calls home, he performs the ancient rituals to embrace his destiny.Tyron was able to make some pacts with the wild spirits that appeared.

If he killed an enemy in the name of his patrons, they allowed him to step briefly into the feywild.

Of one of the gloom fae, close relatives to the Shadar-Kai he received the ability to vanish as he moves fast and an eldritch blast of pure dark energy.

The prismatic being Duke of the Rainbow let him blind his foes with brilliant energys.

The Queen of Winter bestowed her frozen touch upon him and the Summer King gave him silvery flames.

But the greatest gift was the ability to inflict a waking nightmare in his enemies and tore their perceptions, their mind torn from this world.[/sblock]

[SBLOCK=Appearance]He got the dark-brown hair of his father and his mother's emerald eyes. He prefers dark-green clothing accentuated with scarlet.

His general appearance is (for humans) exotic enough to be attractive but without the alieness of his mother's people.

Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 185 lb.[/sblock]

[SBLOCK=Personality]Tyron is friendly and charming to everybody, because he really wants to belong to someone, but has problems letting people close to him. After the death of Rat-Catcher he is afraid to loose another friend. He is pride of his abilities as a warlock, but is afraid of some of the truths and commands in his dreams. He likes cats, but no dogs. In a tavern he will order wine and no beer.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads