A Sojourn in Sairundan Part 2 [Judge: Manzanita]

AGFlynn

First Post
Rae ArdGaoth said:
Cludge:
Gram's head jerks up at the sudden interruption, and every head in the crowd turns toward Cludge. In Dwarven Gram responds,
"No, I have not. Has Shadya been kidnapped, on top of all this?!"

Nah, 'course not, Cludge says in Common, peering around intently. She went 'n chased some suspecks. I jes' lost her headin' affer another one is all. Sorry fer the inneruption.He clears his throat and addresses the crowd.
Anyone o' you lot seen Shady-ah Inhider? he shouts. Anyone see which way she went?

Trouvere

Explorer
Rae ArdGaoth said:
Near the opposite end of the alley, they lift one box and a frightened alley cat whips out from behind it and slams straight into Kurgahz's thick, metal greaves. Dazed, the cat stumbles drunkenly for a few feet until it collapses in a heap at Conuld's feet.
"The poor thing," says Conuld, with relief turning to amusement. "It is very thin, but beneath all that dirt, it is a noble creature, I think. It is longer of body and limb than the farm cats of my boyhood." He picks up the limp animal and wraps it in a fold of his cloak. "There. He is more my weight. I shall carry him, if you will carry the orc."

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Cludge:

The people mutter and whisper amongst themselves, and one man shouts, "Aye, she went diving through the crowd not but a few moments past." He points down the street. Another few pointing hands corroborate his story, and a woman adds in broken Common, "I saw Shadya and girl, run on Numair." She points at a side street off the main street. On the corner, affixed to a building, a stone plate sticks out into the street, hanging by two chains. It reads something in Sairundani, Cludge is guessing "Numair".

LS:

OOC: Shall I roll for Meliana, Rystil? Also, Lasair's up!

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Right! She wastefully rolled a 19, for a total of 27 on her Aid Another DC 10. Maybe a critical aid :lol: Jeez Meliana is my luckiest character in my history of playing D&D link

Lasair will do what she was going to do last round this round)

AGFlynn

First Post
Rae ArdGaoth said:
Cludge:

The people mutter and whisper amongst themselves, and one man shouts, "Aye, she went diving through the crowd not but a few moments past." He points down the street. Another few pointing hands corroborate his story, and a woman adds in broken Common, "I saw Shadya and girl, run on Numair." She points at a side street off the main street. On the corner, affixed to a building, a stone plate sticks out into the street, hanging by two chains. It reads something in Sairundani, Cludge is guessing "Numair".

Many thanks, er, citizens! says Cludge. With clanking salute, he trucks off down the indicated street as fast as his short legs will carry him. (OOC: Which would be 40' per round.)

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Cludge:

Our stalwart dwarf heads onto Numair, where the side walks are lit by the guide fires leading to the Patriarch's Pavilion. He doesn't see Lasair or Shadya. The street extends onward a ways, with several alleys to his right and left. The streets are stone and show no evidence of tracks.

There are no people on the street, it looks like those who have fled the ceremony really high tailed it out of there, and those who were curious enough to stay stayed where the action was.

Lasair and Shadya:

OOC: Ack, sorry, I said Lasair, but I meant Shadya. Shadya's up!

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
OOC: Still waiting on Cludge and Shadya's action. I'd NPC Shadya, but I'm swamped this week. 24 hours, and then I'm gonna hand her to someone else (Rystil?) to play.

Conuld and Kurgahz, plans? Actions?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases