A Sojourn in Sairundan Part 2 [Judge: Manzanita]

Trouvere

Explorer
OOC: Oops, sorry.

Conuld steps into safety behind Shadya, keeping the staff-light raised for those without darkvision. He adds his plea to Lasair's. "Stop!"

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
The first half-orc throws his sword at Kurgahz' feat but keeps his shield in hand. He raises it warily toward Cludge, and he leans forward towards Duiz, saying, "Just allow me to stop the bleeding." The first half-orc grabs Duiz' head and stares him in the face. Duiz' eyes flicker open for just a moment, then close again. The first half-orc drops Duiz' head. "Fool... He will live." He glances at his still standing companion, then at Cludge and Kurgahz. "We are at your mercy."

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Damn straight." Kurgahz barks in reply to the surrendering half orc. "Now, why don't we all sit down and swap names and stories. I'm Kurgahz and we all know Duiz now, so who are you two and what are the three of you doin' out here in the storm?" he asks the other two.

AGFlynn

First Post
Cludge Slatefist, Fighter 3 (HP:34 AC:15)

Aye, and make it quick, says Cludge, his barrel chest heaving. He lowers Martha's point toward the ground and a rivulet of dark blood spatters on the sand. Once I gets goin' it's hard ta stop, if ya know what I mean, he says pointedly.

Solange

First Post
"Now you choose wisely. I think it may be best to bind your friend so he does not violently awaken, unless you can vouch for him once he awakens?" Shadya says.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Did the half-orc use healing magic? If not, Duiz will almost surely perish on Rage ending, so we need to think about healing him ourselves if we don't want a death. Lasair has seen the effects of Barbarian Rage amongst her people and her First Sister is a healer, so she would know the general detail)

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
The half-orcs look at each other, more than a little baffled at this group's fast forgiveness. They shrug and sit. "I am called Theven. I am a cleric of the Wind God." "And I'm Hask." "We were scouting for our tribe when this storm caught us by surprise. I remembered this hole was somewhere near here, but in the storm I could not be sure. Halor, great though he is, does not treat his servants any better than any other."

"Huh. I think that Duiz was rather enjoying the sandstorm, actually. He was really worked up. Ahem. Sorry about that, really, I am." Hask is quite sincere in his apology.

"... And I as well." Theven does not seem so certain that these travelers are as hospitable as they seem.

Trouvere

Explorer
"This is not the first time we have been attacked erroneously by strangers - we are growing accustomed to it, and I hope we were able to be of assistance to the last group. I am glad our misunderstanding went no further than it did. I am Conuld, a mage of Orussus."

AGFlynn

First Post
Cludge Slatefist, Fighter 3 (HP:34 AC:15)

Cludge stands in front of the half-orcs, his expression somewhere between stupefied and mortified. He glances at the blood drying on his sword then stares at the supine form of Duiz.
Suddenly he turns and stomps to the furthest side of the pit and sits heavily on a water barrel with his back turned to the others.
Muttering, he cleans his weapon.
Bloody desert's got me head backwards, he snarls quietly. Chummin' up with our enemies, cuttin' friends in two. Shoulda stayed in tha hills by meself.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases