A Sojourn in Sairundan Part 2 [Judge: Manzanita]

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Hasan laughs at Lasair's suggestion to kill himself for his 'murderous group'. "You've got it all wrong, witch. We kill other people, not ourselves. And from the looks of it, that's what you folks do, too." He continues to chuckle, despite being bound and at your mercy.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I believe you have misconstrued. Lasair is not asking him to kill himself. She is implying, with some surprise, that he seems to be willing to sacrifice himself for his group by not giving the info, since then Shadya will probably kill him, and then she's activating Suggestion again with the same Suggestion. He'll crack soon enough)

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
OOC: Ah, I see. Two things, then:

If Lasair is activating suggestion, she needs to explicitly state what she's suggestion (your last post made it sound like Lasair's suggestion was for Hasan to kill himself for his group).

Second, suggestion is limited to "one or two sentences". One sentence composed of 11 topics is pushing it, I think. Since Hasan got a natural 20 on his first roll, I decided to truck on, but since Lasair is asking the same thing again, you need to scale back the suggestion. Something more along the lines of "Write down every detail you know about the poisoning and sign your name." or... "Write down all the members of Kaati Shut and what you think of them. Also, tell me who you think that man in the shadows was."

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Ah I see--the long sentence was more a memory aid than anything else, since I might have trouble thinking about where to start if I was the one writing. This quick one sentence one is really the only Suggestion necessary, couched with the other sentence from the last page that isn't part of the Suggestion but points out his situation--

"Please write down every detail you know about the Kaati Shut and the poisoning, making sure to include all the details I mentioned earlier."

Solange

First Post
Phoenix8008 said:
"You need any help here with these two? They telling you everything you want? If not, lemme know. I'd be glad ta lend a helping hand...or two." He finished with a huge orcish grin showing off all his fangs.

OOC: Just interacting for the heck of it. The girls seem to have it well enough in hand that he doesn't feel the need to really work on intimidating them. Not that he'd likely be much good at it anyway.
"They're mine," Shadya says, with an unusually aggressive and assertive tone in her voice.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
OOC: I apologize for letting this roll off the first page. I realize we're waiting on me, but Hasan's response is probably going to take me a while to finalize. For now, can we move on, assuming he's writing it all down? (You did give him parchment and pen, right?)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Absolutely, and I totally know what you mean, having been forced to the hiatus partially because of many impending such long posts--we'll move on assuming that he finished writing)

*After he finishes...*

"Shadya yn Hayder, we have gained all the knowledge that we possibly can from this man, but unlike the other, he would not provide it willingly and instead chose to be proud in his vile act of poisoning your First Brother and contemptuous of any possible efforts to imprison him due to his connections with his friends...I must admit, it was not long ago when I first learned of this prison system they use in the Western lands, and it is indeed strange...But then, something strange is necessary in a place where no one has the vhal to be responsible for their actions. Even so, knowing that he will escape justice in the prison, what will you do? He has zij for his vhalless acts, and it is up to you to decide how he shall pay it."

"As for the other man, I believe him that he was only firing protective shots out of fear for his own life. He was as helpful as he could be, so again I suggest giving him his choice of prison or exile."

Solange

First Post
Shadya nods in agreement, and points to the second man Lasair refered to, "What's your choice?"

She turns to the others and asks, "Are my Father and Brother alive?"

OOC: Am I misremembering or did they get both of them? If not, ignore the father part of what she asked.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases