A Sojourn in Sairundan Part 2 [Judge: Manzanita]

Solange

First Post
Rae ArdGaoth said:
OOC: Anybody except Conuld. Shadya asked a question. Also, things on the rooftop are waiting for PC action in general.
OOC: You could also clairify if her father was poisoned or not. I'm having trouble finding when it happened.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Solange said:
OOC: You could also clairify if her father was poisoned or not. I'm having trouble finding when it happened.
(OOC: I'm nearly certain that he wasn't OOC, but Lasair didn't see the details IC--I believe only the Dervish candidates were poisoned, so her brother and some other candidates)

Trouvere

Explorer
Rae ArdGaoth said:
Among the judges is, of course, Hayder, and Shadya also recognizes Sabil, the Patriarch....
The five judges each stand, and all five give their approval to each of the three initiates....
As if on cue, every single person in the center of the bowl, judge and initiate, all collapse to the hard stone ground.
OOC: Here

AGFlynn

First Post
Cludge Slatefist, Fighter 3 HP: 34 AC: 15

Solange said:
Shadya nods in agreement, and points to the second man Lasair refered to, "What's your choice?"

She turns to the others and asks, "Are my Father and Brother alive?"

OOC: Am I misremembering or did they get both of them? If not, ignore the father part of what she asked.

OOC: Still here, but have been out of touch lately.

Cludge looks embarassed and shrugs. To be honest, I ain't sure, Shadya. It's all been a little confusin' fer me. I bin runnin' around so much, I kinda lost track o' what happened. I think Connie might know, but I don't know where he's got to..

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases