A Sojourn in Sairundan Part 2 [Judge: Manzanita]

Trouvere

Explorer
OOC: Kurgahz was creating 4 gallons of water per cantrip, but at 3rd level, he makes 6, so if you wanted to use one cantrip for something else, it would be available.

Conuld is still 700 XP short of 4th level, so I suppose no changes to his spells prepared, whatever they were. I'll have to check back a few pages to find them.

Edit: here they are:
[sblock=Spells prepared](0) Light; Ray of Frost; Ghost Sound (DC 14); Message; Prestidigitation
(1) Enlarge Person (DC 14); Endure Elements; Mage Armor; Color Spray (DC 15)
(2) extended Endure Elements; Cat's Grace; Scorching Ray
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Solange

First Post
OOC: Yay! Time to work on level 3.

"That is Helatia up ahead. We are almost there." Shadya says with a perk in her voice.

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Good." Kurgahz says grumpily. "A month riding this smelly thing is about all I can take. So Shadya, how much trouble am I gonna run into here considering what those scouts said about the racial tensions heating up?" the half-orc asks while scratching at his neck.

Trouvere

Explorer
"I hope I do not offend when I say that for several weeks now I have felt the sands as a malignant presence, crushing my sense of self. It is a great relief to see something other than flatness."

AGFlynn

First Post
Cludge Slatefist, Fighter 3 (HP:34 AC:15)

Cludge moves his camel up beside Conuld and surveys the town in the distance. This desert is a blight, I say, he grumbles.
Nothin' is right out here. Nothin's what it seems. Sooner we get outta it tha better.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Hmm, I was thinking that this desert can be rather beautiful, especially at night. It is also quite nice here, and not too extreme--certainly cooler by day in these Western deserts. The worst we get here in the West are the sandstorms, though those, admittedly, are a bit strong. Still, it will be interesting to finally see this desert city of yours, Shadya. I have heard about the legendary Sairundan since reaching the Western lands. Many mistook me from being from this region. Now I will finally see it for myself."

Last edited:

Trouvere

Explorer
"It is beautiful, in its way. But I grew up near Orussus. I am used to greenness, to little fields, and hills, and small woods, and the sea, and clouds, and when I want it the sound of many people. I miss the variety of landscape within a few hours' walk. No doubt you would tell me to pay more attention to the contours of the dunes and the changing colours of the sand, and be filled with joy when I see an exposed rock, but I am afraid such delights are too subtle for me. At least, they are after weeks."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases