Island Empire - A Warlock Alone Part2

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Cool thanks, a new thread was on my todo list. Previous thread end

The hulk is in pretty bad shape, but some things are salvaged. They were clearly just heading out for raiding and there is little obvious plunder from other ships. More later...

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
The total take from the hulk includes some 1500 gp worth of personal gear and hoarded wealth from the sea chests of the pirates. Most of this is in the form of personal goods rather than coin or gems.

Tin Ingots worth 2000 gp make up the bulk of the cargo hold's surviving contents. A large amount of cloth was too damaged by fire and water to be of value now.

It should be noted that there is a complete absence of documents relating to the ship and her ownership such as a log or any title or any other document at all.

A sealed box of charts is recovered but they are inferior to the ones aboard the Retribution.

The food that survives will at best feed the captured pirates a half ration for the duration of the voyage to Bronhelm.

J. Alexander

First Post
Sailing

Michael will add the tin to his existing cargo and jettson the other damaged goods. As the Retirbution is fully supplied with the addition of the recoverd food it should not be that diifciult to feed everyone.

Michael will continue to sail toward Bronholm.

Scotley

Hero
OOC: I did not get a chance to address all your posts from the previous thread.

J. Alexander said:
noticing the Lt's excitment he will comment in passing to him "Why so excited Lt?"

He looks a little sheepish at being caught in this. "Well, I've been talking to Lady Thornwald quite a bit and it is very important to her to get to Bronhelm in time to make her connecting ship."

J. Alexander

First Post
The Damsel

"Ah a lady in distress, did she say how far north"

Michael will then call Nicholas over on a pretext so he can hear the conversation.

Scotley

Hero
"I only know that she has a connection to make in Bronhelm, so I'd guess futher north than that." It is becoming obvious that the young Lt. is somewhat smitten with the lady.

Last edited:

J. Alexander

First Post
Sailing to Bornhelm

"Well good then, lets see if we can help her out" Michael says..once Guiesspie leaves he will turn to Nicholas,,"Look into it please, anyone associated with the North makes me susciious:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases