Island Empire - A Warlock Alone Part2

J. Alexander

First Post
The Tulip Towers

Michael will indicate to Guiesspie to take the crew and the young boys and find a tabel with a subtle gesutre. As Guissipe is moving to secure a tabel Michale will observe the tabel to see if the party has noticed his arrival. When the tabel is taken by Guissipe, Michael with Grond as his shadow will approach the group in house colors. When he gets close he says "I belive you gentlemen are waiting for me"

Scotley

Hero
His charges safely seated nearby Michael goes over to the game in progress. Intent upon the game, the players do not notice him. But one of the older sailors meets your eye as you approach. You do know him and he doesn't seem to know you, so he takes a defensive stance, but your announcement brings other eyes and you are greeted warmly by various cousins in the group and introduced to the sailors.

J. Alexander

First Post
The Tulip Towers

Michael will greet the group and ask how long they are paid thru. He will also invite them to the ship this evening for dinner so they can see the ship meet the crew and decided if they wish to join.

Scotley

Hero
Old Home week.

They have another week already paid up. They insist on a round of toasts and introductions. Finally the two family members pull you aside to find out what you've been up to and see what you have in mind for them. They share family news, births and deaths, sucesses and failures, often of family members you've not seen in years if ever.

J. Alexander

First Post
The Tulip Towers

Michael will play catch up with the family and allow only two rounds to be bought before he declines anymore hoping to set the tone that less is more :)...........Well then I guess that will gve those who are interested in time to make a slow transition into the ship" he comments.

In regards to their questions, Michael will say just loud enought for it to be overheard but still within a normal conversational tone. "I have now 5 ships to crew and just picked up a 6th..so it is simple i need reliable steady crew for each and every one. Most of the ships will be doing limited runs so it will require the relocation to the base of operations for you and your familes but quarters are provided at a very modest rent or you can rent on the open market. I need also skilled cratsmen, potters, glassblowers, carpenters, iron workers eveythin you can imagine to support a small fleet."

Scotley

Hero
His own people seem pleased with Michael's success and he notes a few people who aren't with the family taking and interest. A few of them are asking some of the men who you are.

J. Alexander

First Post
The Tulip Towers

Seeing the conversation turn, Michael will draw it to an end by saying "It is now just past noon....why dont you gentlemen call on the ship this evening for dinner and make plans to spend the day tomorrow on board..." reaching into his tunic he will produce a pouch and hand it to one of the cousions "this is to cover your immediate expenses, let me know if you need more this evening"

The pouch has 100 gp

Scotley

Hero
They take the pouch and assue you that it is unnecessary. There will be no greater expense. They look forward to joining the crew.

OOC: Where to now?

J. Alexander

First Post
Bronhelm

Having meet the family crew Michael will make his way back to the ship and meet with Willum and Nichloas to see if they have found the crew from Cambry. Michalel will then schedule and officers meeting for that evening as there are two important decsions to make in council.

J. Alexander

First Post
Bronhelm

Having meet the family crew Michael will make his way back to the ship and meet with Willum and Nichloas to see if they have found the crew from Cambry. Michalel will then schedule and officers meeting for that evening as there are two important decsions to make in council.

Remove ads