Island Empire - A Warlock Alone Part2

Scotley

Hero
"I should think the first month won't cost you more than 20,000 gold pieces including travel and some reasonable expenses for entertaining and hiring and investigator or two."

Scotley

Hero
"Oh my dear Fleet Captain, I really don't think I can do justice to the work at hand for 15, perhaps I can cut a few corners and manage on 18. The senior partners would have a stroke if I cut my hourly rates. However, the living expenses in Tregere are modest and the people there won't be expecting quite as elaborate entertainments as those here in the Capital."

Scotley

Hero
OOC: He gave you a chance to go for 18??

"Very good. I shall do some research here the rest of the day and plan to sail for Tregere on the morning tide. I will need some latitude to negotiate in your stead unless you be staying somewhere that I can contact you regularly..."

J. Alexander

First Post
"My Factor on Terge, Pandar'Losin can contact me and have an answer for you within several hours. But yes you have some lattitude in regards to a settlement but I promise nothing until i see their offer"

Scotley

Hero
"Very good. I shall contact your factor upon my arrival. I take it he will be expecting me? Is there anything else you'd like to discuss before I get to work?"

J. Alexander

First Post
"None that I can think of but you now know how to contact me should you need additional information" Michael will then take the lawyers cue and bring the meeting to an end. After the meeting he will go back to the Retribution where he will ask Willum to go scouting for a mercenary company of perhaps 100 men who would be willing to negiogate a 5 year contract.....

Remove ads