Island Empire - A Warlock Alone Part2

Scotley

Hero
Nicolas nods, "I'll do my best. I'm afraid that there are few sources to consult, so it will be difficult to inquire without alerting the Lady that we are curious about her."

Scotley

Hero
The next day passes without incident. Nicolas reports that the Lady has done nothing suspicious, but that she is spending a lot of time in the company of Giuseppe.

J. Alexander

First Post
Sailing to Bornhelm

Watching with interest the development. Michael does become somewhat concerne. Seeing the increased company Micael will send the Lt. on long errands to the carious ships in order to keep him out of mischief....that afternoon he says "Guiesspie, please take command of the hulk for a few days, this is an excellent opportunity for you to learn damage control and how to pilot a ship under tow".....

Scotley

Hero
Nicolas reports that the interest must go both ways as the Lady manage to track Gussippe down briefly in the morning while he is completing errands; however, she does not follow him onto the hulk. He puts in considerable effort to coax speed from the hulk and do what work can be done to restore her while under tow.

J. Alexander

First Post
Sailing

Michael will keep a close eye on Guiesspii increase he seems to be under a controlling spell other than youthful hormones.......he will visit briefly with the crew and of course check on his prisoners....etc.....and continue to make the arms and armour as previsouly discussed while he was in port.

Scotley

Hero
Another day reveals nothing new from the young couple. Nicolas reports no indication that she is casting spells. He has found out that she stands to inherit a title in the far north.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases