Island Empire - A Warlock Alone Part2 - Page 21

+ Log in or register to post
Page 21 of 76 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 ... LastLast
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

I Defended The Walls!

Ignore Scotley
    Michael finds Grond alive, barely, and Nac'Losin is there casting a spell before he can use the potion. She sets to work using magic and healing skill. Meanwhile, the apparent leader of the half-giants speaks. "You are Fleet Captain Stormwarden? Grond made a deal with the chieftain. Any of our people he could best in combat could join your crew. He fought well and defeated 4 of us including the chieftain. Upon being defeated the chieftain called for the best warrior in the tribe, me, to fight. I also lost to Grond. Sorely wounded, he was unable to defeat the next warrior. All of the defeated except the chieftain have come to join your crew. We no longer have respect for him." Michael can see that all of these men are also wounded and Nac'Losin proceeds to treat them as well.

OOC: You may add 4 half giants to your crew. A fighter 4/Psychic Warrior 3, a Barbarian 5, a fighter 3 and a psychic warrior 2/Barbarian1. A Grond is going to need to rest until morning before giving a proper report.

Seeing Grond stablized Michael will say "Please take him to my cabin and attend him, it will be easier that way" then turning to the other half giant he says "Forgive my distraction, Yes I am Captain Stormwarden and please be welcome. After your journey I imagine you are hungry and need rest" he says while instructing a crewman to see about putting together some refreshements for the half giants. "And please be welcome aboard the "Retribution" I am deeply in your debit for bringing Grond back to the ship he is greatly cherised as a member of our council and crew. If you gentlemen would care to follow me I will show you to our baths and your quarters for the night so that you may rest. Tomorrow I will show you the ship and we will discuss if you feel the "Retribution" is right for you"

Enchanter (Lvl 12)

I Defended The Walls!

Ignore Scotley
    Morning arrives quickly. All the half-giants sleep in exhasted by their wounds and their journey. Nac'Losin reports that all will make a full recovery in short order after making her rounds this morning and dispensing fresh healing. Grumbar makes as an unusually rich breakfast including dark break soaked in a beef and mushroom broth and topped with quail eggs along with a pie of potatoes, cream, cheese, spinach and ham. This is washed down with watered red wine. Perhaps is this is the typical dwarven warrior's convalescent diet?

Seeing all well in hand, Michael will dealy the meeting until the afternoon giving them sufficent time to rest etc...while he waits he will oversee the storing of the ales and beers..which makes up his trading cargo and having taking on board fresh rations and foodstuffs for the long journey north he just needs the crew from Cambry to show up to complete his visit and to set off.

Enchanter (Lvl 12)

I Defended The Walls!

Ignore Scotley
    OOC: I've got an unusually busy week and may not get a chance to post again until Friday.

What Next

Back..shall we proceed.

Enchanter (Lvl 12)

I Defended The Walls!

Ignore Scotley
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Alexander View Post
    Back..shall we proceed.
    OOC: Excellent. Yes, lets.

Grumbar reports that prices for supplies were rather high here in the Capital, but that he has the stocks up for the long journey ahead. With a stop in the Crosscroft Isles for water and a few fresh items you should have more than enough for the journey to Ice Watch.

The Cargo is carefully stored for travel north.

OOC: What next?

MIchael just needs the recruits from Cambry and the preserves and he is off....

Enchanter (Lvl 12)

I Defended The Walls!

Ignore Scotley
    You are informed that a gentleman named Barnaby White, from Cambre, awaits your pleasure.

OOC: I also need a diplomacy check on another matter.

Michale will ask that the gentlmen be brought to his cabin....

OCC: I am assuming Grond is still recovering this day..
    1d20+9 → [19,9] = (28) diplomacy

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 21 of 76 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 ... LastLast