Island Empire - A Warlock Alone Part2

J. Alexander

First Post
Sailing North

Michael will buy the fresh provisons as wella s the tea. The Retirbution will spend two days in port and the entire crew will get a 8 hour liberty in shifts under supervison before they set sail as this will be the last opportunity before the dangerous sail to the north..of course if there are any crew to be recruited he will attempt that..

Scotley

Hero
The first day ashore passes uneventfully, but the second is a bit more trying. A dwarven sailor was arrested for trying to rob a orc bank courier of some rather substantial drafts. As you prepare to deal with this crisis it is noted that three humans, a marine and 2 sailors are overdue. Some investigation reveals that they chose to jump ship and join the crew of a vessel heading back to the inner sea this morning. Their motivation seems to have been a mix of fear of the treacherous waters of the north and a general discomfort with the racial makeup of the crew. The Dwarf appears to be in considerable trouble.

Scotley

Hero
The locals take Michael down to the lock up. It proves to be a surprising nice, clean and humane facility. The dwarf has his own small very secure looking cell. He does not appear too much the worse for wear.

Scotley

Hero
The dwarf looks up through sad eyes. "I'm right sorry I am Captain. I was in the wrong and I started some trouble with that Orcer, but I was not trying to rob him I swear. I had no idea he was a courier like. I'd had a few pints and I didn't like the look of him in his fancy uniform. He came along ordering me out of the way. Well, I was wrong, but I didn't take kindly to that so, I planted myself firmly in his path and said 'Make me.' One think led to another and we tussled a bit. Next thing you know this pack of dogs was on me and a band of halflings was bashing me head with their clubs. I didn't quite know what was going on, just trying to defend myself. Then when I get back here they were nice as can be even had a priest fella in here healing me up. I thought I'd be paying a fine and shippin' out, but next thing you know this prosecutor fella was in here talking about robbery and resisting arrest. Said they had to make an example of my sort to keep the peace. Said I could be locked up a right long time he did."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases