Island Empire - A Warlock Alone Part2

Scotley

Hero
They weren't completely unsuccessful, but close. At least a few worthy recruits should come.

Mangram expects at least a couple dozen to be here tomorrow.

J. Alexander

First Post
Bronhelm

In response to Grond Michael says "I think i can keep out of trouble a few days...at least I hope.....actually my plans are kinda simple this first week..I want to rest catch up on all that is going on and get things settled and streamlined as we will be losing a third of the crew to Mangrum..and actually as much as i would like our newest ship, I am thinking about just selling her.......and devoting the resources to the others...she would be the 5th ship and I dont know when we will have a chance to afford her repairs etc....so go take a holiday Grond,,, i dont know when we will be able to return"

Michale will then stay in a holding pattern for a few days to actually just rest and recharge....

OCC:Care to give me a date?

Scotley

Hero
Grond nods, "I'll pack a few things and head out early. I believe you have the right of it. The hulk hardly seems worth the trouble, better to sell it and buy a whole ship when the need and money are right." He turns to leave and then asks, "What of the Pirates we captured."

OOC: You caught me. I haven't a clue what the date is. I'll try to figure it out tomorrow.

J. Alexander

First Post
Bronhelm

"Ah...I had forgotten...as much as i dont want to an example has to be made......have someone go inform the port authority that we have numerous pirates captive and ask them who they wish for us to surrender them to and ask for guards to be disptached to take them off our hands"

J. Alexander

First Post
Bronhelm

Michael will take what ease he can and spend a few minutes just mediatiting and centering himself. He then will slowly extend his senses to see what is out there before spending the early evening and night in his cabin.

Scotley

Hero
Michael discovers things are calm and quiet on the ship. With many ashore there is little activity. He can sense the humming vibrancy of the Capital city nearby, but nothing in particular comes to his attention. He does briefly get the sense of a calm before the storm.

The night passes uneventfully.

OOC: I should have time to get things moving again tomorrow evening. I'll dig back and get you a date.

J. Alexander

First Post
Bronhelm

Having at least a night of peace, Michael will wallow in it so to speak. "He will have a nice dinner, and a long bath and spend the rest of the night in his robe reading.

Scotley

Hero
5th of Plant's Wane evening the port of Bronhelm

The evening is cool here in Bronhelm at the beginning of Plant's Wane (sept). Michael is wrapped snugly in his robe with a warm drink and a good book when an insistent rapping comes at his door.

Remove ads