Island Empire - A Warlock Alone Part2

Scotley

Hero
oh my

no actually it is giving me a good counter point :) i was actually waiting on someone to touch it lol

OOC: The DM is smiling and laughing. That can't be good. :eek:

Ghostcat may never forgive me, looks like he's trying to save his character from whatever horror I just released.

J. Alexander

First Post
lol actually in this case neither good nor bad just accelerated the next step..was really just biding time letting you guys get to know each other a bit

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Seems like a pretty good group.

The weather holds and the ship continues to make good time and stay on course. Another week of sailing passes uneventfully. The storm at your back pushed the Retribution south much faster than the northward journey.

All is not well however. Michael awakens this morning just before dawn drenched in sweat. His head aches and his mind is filled with visions of the undead on their thrones around the dark flames. He senses that he is the focus of their attention and that they are attempting dark magic.

J. Alexander

First Post
Michael will stumble from his bed and call for the priestess, the sorcerress and william. While he awaits, he pours forth his energy into the protective wards around him room. When they arrive he croaks, I fear I am a target, dark magic, perhaps possession or domination in nature"

Scotley

Hero
Nac'Losin frowns, "Yes, I sense much necromancy here. I think a possession of some sort. It seems to have failed this time. This is most worrisome."

J. Alexander

First Post
"perhaps distance will help" Michale says..."I know you ladies are tired but if you could refresh the ship's wards and bless the ship i would be apprecfeative"

Michael will then ask Willum if he would set the crew to singing hyms or blessing songs while they work in order to get a positive vibe going on about the ship..

Then beliving in the power of fresh air and the sun, Michale will order his chair, and table set up on deck as is his usual want, and spend the day in the sunshince drinking hot tea and trying to recover his strenght. During the day he will ask the Sorcress if she could help recruit more of her kind "I know it is a lot to ask of people to move, but i fear in years to come we are going to need a solid core of magical protection and might both in terger and in icewatch. I would appreciate any efforts you could make...Ideally i need four more of this ship and I would like three based in both locations. LIkewise he will ask th priestess the same..4 for the ship, priests of any stripe, and 3 for each location.

Scotley

Hero
Both agree that more could be recruited if they manage to stay in port somewhere for a bit. It is difficult to recruit while constantly on the move. A little time to make sure the people they choose are the best choice would be needed.

Scotley

Hero
"Oh Bronhelm is a bit chilly in winter, but nothing compared to Icewatch. You should be able to set me up in a decent apartment at off season rates. Grumber has me quite spoiled so I'll need expense money for decent restaurants as well. If you can accommodate that I'll do it. Do we have a deal?" She extends a hand.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases