Island Empire - A Warlock Alone Part2

Scotley

Hero
Giuseppe is at the door. Upon seeing the robe he says, "Oh sorry Captain, I didn't realize you had retired for the evening. Um it is ah rather urgent, but I can of course wait until tomorrow if you prefer." He is clearly a little agitated.

OOC: I'll be happy to have Robert get knocked out and miss this fight to give you some time to catch up if you want to continue the Tomb game. I know you've got a lot on your plate just now.

J. Alexander

First Post
Bronhelm

"Not at all guiesspie, please do come in and tell me what is bothering you..i hope nothing urgent......." Michael says as he passes the word for a pot of hot tea and walks to the table.

OCC: That sounds like a good fix for the short term....and it is appreciated....i confess i have gotten overwhelmed with things and it shows in both the Colony and Divine Avengers....do you think i need to put them both on hold for a month and then restart them one at a time...........

Scotley

Hero
OOC: So little time these days. I fear all my games are being neglected. I was actually pleased when one of my DM's vanished leaving me with one less to worry about. Anyway, I'm getting back on track slowly.

"Well Captian its the girl, the Lady I should say. She missed her connecting vessel and there doesn't seem to be another ship leaving for Icewatch in the next week or so..."

J. Alexander

First Post
Bronhelm

Listening to the excited Lieutian, Michael will say "And you wish that we allow her transport to Icewatch I take it." Thinking to himself Michael will begin to think that he was right.the lady has a hidden agenda and is using the young man as a pawn.....

J. Alexander

First Post
Bronhelm

"That will not be necessary, fortune has favored us recently and we would be remiss if we were not generous ourself. You may inform the lady that she is more than welcome but I am afraid our accomodations may not be the best"

As the young lt leaves Michael will ask that Ambar come see him when he has time. When Ambar arrives he will tell him the Lt's tale..."Our fears may have been well founded......perhaps we should look into her background a little more"

Scotley

Hero
Giuseppe departs happy. Clearly the young woman's concerns have become his own.

Amabar nods, "I'll see what I can find out. I have some sources looking into it already, so hopefully, we'll have some information soon."

Remove ads