Island Empire - A Warlock Alone Part2

Scotley

Hero
The prices continue to rise as every body and their Dwarf tries to get in on the next big thing. Finally, in an almost unheard of move, the normally very secretive Druids, announce that they will be modifying weather in the inner sea this winter to make it slightly more moderate than planned due to expected shortages in furs, whale oil and salt fish. This seems to bring an end to the rise and profit taking begins. If Micheal sells every drop, hide and item he thinks he can clear 27 million. He'll have to act immediately at all locations.

J. Alexander

First Post
At the first whisper the druids are involved michael will order it sold across the. Board.

I am guessing this includes the auction items as well and am very happy :)
That leaves him with the preimium skins and furs for himself

Can he get the stone enchanted before he leaves ?

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Yes total sale less some premium furs and perhaps a few cigars. You can certainly leave the stone for enchantment, but by the time you get done selling everything you're going to get a summons....

J. Alexander

First Post
Michael will then consult with priests and magic users alike to have the stone enchanted as follows

Allow a maximum speed of 75 knots via the sales.
Allow the boat to be draw less than 10 feet of water
Even Keel - Better handling in storms
Anti Rust ---remember it is a steel ship with just a wooden venure

Protections - Protection from Evil
Protection from Outer Planar
Protections from Scrying
Protectionf from location
Shield Spell
Protection from Magic
Protection from Summoning
Protection from Conjuration
Zone of Sweet air for the ships interior.
Climate Control
and anymore suggested

he will have it special delivered to terger once completed.

Otherwise Michale will begin to reassemble the crew. restock the ship
and place 10 million in the imperial captains bank
5 million in the Bank of Wheelands, First Empire and Hairfoot trust

He will keep 2 million in cash in his special strong box divided in pouches of 5000 gold.

Scotley

Hero
Michael will then consult with priests and magic users alike to have the stone enchanted as follows

Allow a maximum speed of 75 knots via the sales.
Allow the boat to be draw less than 10 feet of water
Even Keel - Better handling in storms
Anti Rust ---remember it is a steel ship with just a wooden venure

Protections - Protection from Evil
Protection from Outer Planar
Protections from Scrying
Protectionf from location
Shield Spell
Protection from Magic
Protection from Summoning
Protection from Conjuration
Zone of Sweet air for the ships interior.
Climate Control
and anymore suggested

he will have it special delivered to terger once completed.

Otherwise Michale will begin to reassemble the crew. restock the ship
and place 10 million in the imperial captains bank
5 million in the Bank of Wheelands, First Empire and Hairfoot trust

He will keep 2 million in cash in his special strong box divided in pouches of 5000 gold.

OOC:Let me ponder this one a bit. You could easily be talking about an artifact level item here. I have some thoughts as well, but I need to do a little reading.

A bellhop arrives at your door breathing heard. "Captain Stormwarden, sir there is a messenger to see you. He's in the Hotel Masters office. Please follow me sir." All this comes out in a rush, the lad is a red-faced youth of perhaps 12. He seems to have lost his cap in his haste to get here and is clearly excited.

J. Alexander

First Post
Michael wii put on his jacket and proceed downstairs

Yea i know but it kinda has to be the ship is the core of his little empirecwith storage holds connected to his various outposts ( up to 6) and the bulk of his crew

J. Alexander

First Post
Michael wii put on his jacket and proceed downstairs

Yea i know but it kinda has to be the ship is the core of his little empirecwith storage holds connected to his various outposts ( up to 6) and the bulk of his crew

Scotley

Hero
The Hotel Master's office is soon reached and the nervous bellhop presents you at the door. "Captain Micheal Stormwarden," he says with great solemnity. "The hotel master is standing, while a tall man in the uniform of an imperial messenger sits behind his desk. The master dismisses the bellhop suggesting he find his cap. The Messenger rises and motions the Master out of his own office. "Thank you for coming Captain. The Impress has dispatched me with a personal message for you." He reaches into a fine-tooled leather satchel baring the imperial crest and retrieves a rather ordinary looking letter. Upon closer examination you see that the cream paper is high quality bond and that the small seal impressed into the purple wax must be the personal sigil of the Empress.

J. Alexander

First Post
Michael will nod formally to the man and accept the letter. with a knife he will open the seal hopefully not breaking it :) it is a once in a lifetime sovernour...and read the letter.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases