Island Empire - A Warlock Alone Part2

Scotley

Hero
OOC: If Michael is displeased then I must be doing something right.

He is not disturbed again during the night. He sleeps rather late in fact given the light activity on the ship does not rouse him. Finally, the smell of breakfast does pull him from the bed. Thick slices of peppered dwarvens style bacon, cats head biscuits with butter and an omelet filled with an earthy dwarven cheese, mushrooms, and topped with a fiery pepper sauce attests to Grumbar's happiness at having high quality dwarven ingredients in abundance to work with.

J. Alexander

First Post
Bronhelm

Rising and eating a hearty breakfeast, Michael will bath and head to the main deck. He will have a small chair and table brought to him on the quarterdeck while he awaits for reports on the issues outstanding:

Recruitment of crew
Answers to his letters
the young crew from Cambry
the appereance of family memebers
etc...

J. Alexander

First Post
Bronhelm

As midday approaches MIchael will arouse himself from his idelness and indded take a small group to the port authortiy and into the bazaar.

J. Alexander

First Post
Shopping

Just odd and end really that are cheap and may be worth an exceptionaly value to the luxury starved north..pehaps foodstuffs etc...and housewares

Scotley

Hero
OOC: I had some responses to your letters, but I don't know what I did with them. I'll check another machine tonight or recreate them if I can't find them. Sorry for the delay.

Scotley

Hero
Mail Call

Michael is heartened to find that the Port Authority has found at least some of his mail. There are two letters from his uncle. The first is rather cool with vague promises to pass along your needs to other family members. The second, obviously sent after Michael's later letter when he had some three ships in hand is much more enthusiastic. It seems that a 'brace of cousins--Baldassara and Saabi--as well as some fine sailing men' are in route to Bronhelm to join with you. Indeed given the date of the letter it seems possible they are already here. They will be staying at the 'Tulip Towers,' and it is suggested that you seek them there. The less than efficient men of the Port Authority suggest that more mail will be sorted 'any day now.'

J. Alexander

First Post
The Tulip Towers

Having resigned himself to a daily mail call more or less for the next week or so while everthing is being sorted and new cargo found Michael will ask for directions to the Tulip Towers and will head there.

OCC: YOUR Not going to belive it...i slid again on the rain last night and had a fender bender.......7 days apart and less than 2 hours apart.......i think i n eed to get a tank...

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Yikes! That's not good. You gotta stay out of the rain.

A quick inquiry indicates that the 'tower' is actually a shaft that sinks into the ground. He gets a route to get there that involves the local canals.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases