Gary Gygax Funeral Arrangements - Open to Public

KRBourgoine

First Post
Visitation is on Saturday, March 8 at 11 AM at:

Haase Derrick Lockwood Funeral Home
800 Park Drive
Lake Geneva, WI 53147
(282) 248-2031

A Funeral Service will follow at 2:00 PM, also at the Haase Derrick Lockwood Funeral Home.

In the evening, there will be an informal gathering to remember Gary with food and beverage. Time and location to be determined.

More details as we figure them out.

Thanks.
Kerry

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Thank you, Kerry. Should the opportunity arise, please give our deepest condolences to Gail on behalf of EN World moderators. We were honored to meet her (and much of Gary's family) last year on their 20th wedding anniversary, and we keenly mourn her loss of Gary.

- Kevin Kulp

Last edited:

sckeener said:
Thanks for the info. I'll send flowers.

I still would like a charity to donate to....

A place to make some financial contributions would be great for this issue.

If we send flowers can we cut a check or cash or something even if we are unable to attend?

Thanks all, HGF

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
You know, just an idea. Would it be too much to make a sticky thread where every ENWorlder who can't be there could write down a couple of lines they would want to say? And then at the day of the funeral, someone who does go, prints it out and lays it next to the grave or gives to his wife or something?

Wycen

Explorer
Hmm. Sending flowers might be something I could get my friends excited about. I know I'd turn into a blubbering idiot if I went to the funeral.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases