Making your own power cards

tintagel

Explorer
Kzach said:
tintagel, to avoid trawling through the ten pages of posts here that I won't understand the half of anyway, I wanted to ask a question about your template.

As I understand it, the template you posted just recently (here) is like a plug-in for MSE?

To avoid running MSE myself and in-putting all that data (yes, I'm lazy), will anyone be making PDF's using your template?

There are 3 things on the http://4e.educatedgamer.net site for powercards:

1. The MSE theme folders for use with making your own cards.
2. Some MSE files that already have card data, for use with the above themes.
3. PDFs of the final cards (not able to edit these tho).

Not all of mine are in PDF or MSE format yet - but all of my themes are up, and I will have the MSE's up soon - hopefully this weekend.

tintagel

Explorer
Sunspot, I think I may have deleted a file of yours by mistake in the PDFs section. Could you check and re-upload if I did? Sorry!

Also, I updated my fighter, halfling, and dragonborn themes to be a bit lighter. They are in the powercards working section, in the BIG zip. I've also re-itemized all of my themes, so you can get them separately or as one large zip.

I now have separate themes for the Paladin, Cleric, Warlock (fey), Ranger, Fighter, Rogue, and Racial themese for Dragonborn & Halfling.

Direct Link

Kzach

Banned
Banned
tintagel said:
There are 3 things on the http://4e.educatedgamer.net site for powercards:

1. The MSE theme folders for use with making your own cards.
2. Some MSE files that already have card data, for use with the above themes.
3. PDFs of the final cards (not able to edit these tho).

Not all of mine are in PDF or MSE format yet - but all of my themes are up, and I will have the MSE's up soon - hopefully this weekend.
Yeah, thanks. I finally figured out that the preview of the two Power Card sections (Working and Final) were exactly that: previews. Previously I thought that was the sum total of files so was wondering wtf people were talking about, lol.

And thanks to everyone who's put in work on these things. They really are fantastic.

meandog

First Post
tintagel said:
Sunspot, I think I may have deleted a file of yours by mistake in the PDFs section. Could you check and re-upload if I did? Sorry!

Also, I updated my fighter, halfling, and dragonborn themes to be a bit lighter. They are in the powercards working section, in the BIG zip. I've also re-itemized all of my themes, so you can get them separately or as one large zip.

I now have separate themes for the Paladin, Cleric, Warlock (fey), Ranger, Fighter, Rogue, and Racial themese for Dragonborn & Halfling.

Direct Link

Tintagel, Is there any way you can post the full zip file on your divshare site so I can down load them. Thank you.
The race images are great!

comotose4

First Post
Status Effect Cards

Hey guys. long time lurker here. I have been looking around and following this and I must say awesome job. The question I do have though is this. I know I saw somewhere in this thread where someone had put up the status effect cards using quintel's design I believe, but since I saw them that first time, I have not been able to find them since. If someone could direct me to them I would appreciate it.

meandog

First Post
[PS: Now to work on racial powers... (anyone have ideas on what template color I should use for racial powers?) (grey, purple, blue, something else?)[/QUOTE]

Some racial powers are at-will, encounter and daily. So stick with the green, red and black. Any other ones i say do in blue.
Just my thoughts.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases