Making your own power cards

Uruush

First Post
Ander00,

Your Warlord Viper's Strike card needs an edit. I tried to send you a private messages but the site won't let me.

I like your cards. It is a pain to individually resize them, rotate them, and paste them to Word, but I'm not sure how else to manage it.

coastiemike said:
Has anyone created power cards for the new Illusion spells released by WotC last night?

You beat me to asking about it... :)

Also still hoping for a PDF of the update of Ander00's set.

ASIDE: I downloaded the above mentioned set of cards and all the data for the card maker in my Paralels Vista emulator on my Mac ... but I can't seem to get anything to load. It sees the file but doesn't see anything. I've read the "how too" provided by Ander00 could some once again explain how to load it in?

Colawley

First Post
Ghaerdon Fain said:
You beat me to asking about it... :)

Also still hoping for a PDF of the update of Ander00's set.

ASIDE: I downloaded the above mentioned set of cards and all the data for the card maker in my Paralels Vista emulator on my Mac ... but I can't seem to get anything to load. It sees the file but doesn't see anything. I've read the "how too" provided by Ander00 could some once again explain how to load it in?

Ask and ye shall receive...

Full Set of latest Power Cards by Ander00 (25 MB PDF)

Obryn

Hero
As a thought (not mine), why not make a card for Second Wind?

It basically functions as an Encounter power and it could act as a decent reminder.

-O

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases