Making your own power cards

Bayuer

First Post
@Ander00
I wonder if you could help me out. I know it's realy simple for you. Could you add an orange color to your template? I'm looking on magic items and it's they native color. Also what with 0.36 version update? Or maybe you made a new version of your template. I thinks it's the best here. Ink saving clear and esasy to read. My players realy appreciate your effort.

Ander00

First Post
I've made some changes to my template. There are still a few that I'd like to make before posting an update, but I'll probably do that within the next few days (it's still a 0.3.5 version as of right now, I haven't really had a look at 0.3.6 yet).

As an aside: I am going to have a complete set. But would it really be cool to distribute that? From WotC's point of view I mean, seeing as to how that's a fair chunk of the PHB right there (you can pretty much play the game with that and the preview material, especially if someone also makes a magic item set).
I'd like helping out the community, but I'd prefer to avoid stepping on any toes in the process. Not that I think it'd hurt them in any way, but still.

cheers

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Ander00 said:
As an aside: I am going to have a complete set. But would it really be cool to distribute that? From WotC's point of view I mean, seeing as to how that's a fair chunk of the PHB right there (you can pretty much play the game with that and the preview material, especially if someone also makes a magic item set).
I'd like helping out the community, but I'd prefer to avoid stepping on any toes in the process. Not that I think it'd hurt them in any way, but still.

cheers

If you wait till June 6th for the GSL, you may find that you can do just that under the license.

Ander00

First Post
Morrus said:
If you wait till June 6th for the GSL, you may find that you can do just that under the license.
Awesomesauce. I wasn't really following things GSL-related very closely and was under the impression that things would be more restrictive this time around. Well, one complete set coming up shortly then :).

cheers

Bayuer

First Post
Ander00 said:
I've made some changes to my template. There are still a few that I'd like to make before posting an update, but I'll probably do that within the next few days (it's still a 0.3.5 version as of right now, I haven't really had a look at 0.3.6 yet).

Cool. I'm waiting for your upload and glad you still workin' on 0.3.5 couse 0.3.6. don't run on my comp:(

halo99

First Post
It hurts me to ask this.

Has anyone got blank versions of these cards, with white space to write in?

I haven't checked all of the thread (too long :() which is why it pains me to ask something that has most likely been answered.

I was looking for something with the Green, red, black headers and then just white space to add in the rest of the power information (like range, target, action type, hit, miss etc.)

Thanks guys, great work as well

Netminder69

First Post
So happy to see these tools! One question though:

While fiddling with Troll's set in MSE, when i export the cards I get the checkerboard background where an image would go. I don't see any image file to load in there that is the back ground color. Any help with this?

EDIT: NVM, i found the blank jpg... :p

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases