Making your own power cards

Bayuer

First Post
@Ander00
This is awesome work! It's clear and esay to read. Not so much colors and nice icons. Keep the good work! Only one thing is realy strange. Bold doesn't function when I print the cards. In MSE all is ok but not when printed:(

tintagel

Explorer
Sorry this is so late in fixing this, but I finally got my BASE zip file to include the symbols folder that folks have been asking for. I've simply been away for a while.

To make amends, I have uploaded three new themes: 2 racial and another class.

Fighter (metal) theme
Halfling Racial theme
Dragonborn Racial theme

Use if you want, or not. As always, they are on the site:
http://4e.educatedgamer.net

Click on the Power Cards page, then Working Files. I will keep pecking away at the powers to get some PDFs up this weekend.

P.S. I have also updated my latest Photoshop file for all my card themes (it's all in one file). It's also in the working files section - so have at, and feel free to make changes and post them for us to benefit from. I know that some of my cards are a bit heavy on the ink!

Asmor

First Post
For those running Keep on the Shadowfell, I've produced two PDFs of interest.

The first contains every power you'll need for the 6 official characters (including the recently-posted Warlord), and the second contains a card for every magic item in the adventure, including formatting the card as appropriate if the magic item gives a power. I also added some flavor text for all the magic items. :)

One note: The Inspiring Word in the powers PDF is incorrect (just delete the +4 healing so it's just 1d6). A correct version of the power is included in the items PDF.

Powers
Items

Players, I suggest not downloading the items PDF since a complete list of the treasure in the module would totally be a "spoiler" type thing. :)

Also, be sure to turn on page scaling when you print them or else they'll get clipped by the printer margins. :(

sunspot

Explorer
Very nice Tintagel!

Having those images in the background is awesome! (make more please)

PS: Can you add me as collaborator? my email is sunspot72{a]gmail.com

Thanks!

Ander00

First Post
meandog said:
How do u open the file up in MSE. Do i put the file in specific folder?
Put them into your "Magic Set Editor\data" folder. If you want to be able to switch back to the other templates, be sure to backup the "game" file from "D&D.mse-game". You should then be able to open a set and change it to this style (though you will have to re-enter some information), or make a new one.
Bayuer said:
Bold doesn't function when I print the cards. In MSE all is ok but not when printed:(
I'm sorry, I don't know why it wouldn't work. I can print cards just fine. I am currently using a different font though, so perhaps that'll do it. I'll post an update when I have had time to work on it a little more.

p.s.: perhaps someone more experienced with MSE could see about making the game files compatible again once I am done murdering my version?

cheers

meandog

First Post
tintagel said:
Ok, I consolidated my full theme set plus all necessary files and fonts in to a 9 MB file on the site. It's the first file on the Working files page. Enjoy!

Computer question, when I go to the site I am unable to down load the file. When I click for a down load, a new web page page comes up and says click here to down load, but nothing happens.
When I use my desktop computer ( at home)i am able to down load the files, just click on them and the down load begins. It seems like my laptop is stuck on an old site or has a bug or something. Any ideas on how to fix this if not i will just wait until i get home :D . I am on the road and will not get to my desktop for a few weeks.
Thanks

Kzach

Banned
Banned
Asmor said:
For those running Keep on the Shadowfell, I've produced two PDFs of interest.
Hmm, not sure why but the text for some of the titles goes well over the boundaries of the card graphic.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases