Making your own power cards

Knight Otu

First Post
Knight Otu said:
You mean those? As a matter of fact, those should be pretty easy to create. There may be some problems (I'm pretty sure the image can't work like on the samples). If you can read into the game and style files, it should be pretty easy for you to create appropriate files for the stat cards. Otherwise, someone else might be willing to create the template for you.
What is needed, though, is better pictures of stat cards. The ones I linked above (likely) won't cut it. Ideally, a card cleaned up of the variable text and the image (a separate image of the speed box that appears for additional speeds would be nice but can be a duplicate of the normal speed box).
AZRogue, assuming you meant those cards, Benimoto posted very clear scans. I'm confident I can clean them up and create a template for use in MSE - just, as I said, without the pictures as used on the actual cards. Do you want me to go ahead?

tovokas

First Post
Thanks for everyone's efforts... very useful stuff! :)

I've combined RandomCitizenX's cards and Nytmare's backgrounds into a PDF with 6 cards per page for ease of printing.

(Since I'm essentially 'making a jpg of a jpg' the quality degrades a bit. Also the PDF is quite a bit larger than the jpgs, about 6.5 megs)

Download the combined file

Hawke

Explorer
Very very cool! I'm hoping to run one of the few one shot adventures here to introduce us to 4E ... these will make doing so much easier.

I wont be doing it face to face, but using MapTool + Skype. MapTool is in the process of implementing a deck / hand set of features that'll make this even better for online play. Neat way to test that feature, too!

Knight Otu

First Post
Zaruthustran said:
Holy cow you guys, nice work. Well, I may as well post a link to my much less ambitious attempt. It's an excel file with two versions of a 4E character sheet (modeled after those used at D&D Experience), as well as blank (and very plain) power cards.

http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=221652
Don't worry about it, we're all simply mad here. ;) Case in point:

Attachments

• ERINYES.jpg
    ERINYES.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 1,110
  • ORC RAIDER.jpg
    ORC RAIDER.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 722

LordThanatos

First Post
This is my own attempt. Two hours in Photoshop.

Images are from DeviantArt.

Attachments

• splitthetree.jpg
    splitthetree.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 1,121
  • blastofcold.jpg
    blastofcold.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 854
  • frostburn.jpg
    frostburn.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 840
  • deftstrike.jpg