Making your own power cards

eloquentaction

First Post
the text for the power "steel monsoon" seems incorrect on most of these cards (including JosiahKnights).

The cards say that one ally can shift up to your INT modifier while the PHB states its the number of allies that is equal to your INT.

Most of the cards are correct, then.

The PHB was ratified in the WOTC errata. The cards are correct. The PHB is wrong.

-- Hirahito

Ouronos

Explorer
Hirahito Update Status

Greetings...

Any word on how long it is going to take for the next round of Hirahito updates? Will these updates include the additions presented in Adventurer's Vault, FR Player's Guide and Dragon 366?

I know that these things take time, so I'm not pushing for release, just a general idea on how long it is going to take.

Thanks for all you hard work, I am totally enjoying the fruits of your labor.

Until that time...

Ouronos

Explorer
Josiah Template

Greetings...

I second the motion for the mse and templates for Josiah's cards. While I am pretty set on the Hirahito set right now, I enjoy the prospect of giving my players various options for their own power cards. They are the ones that have to use the ones for their character, after all.

Until that time...

eloquentaction

First Post
Greetings...

Any word on how long it is going to take for the next round of Hirahito updates? Will these updates include the additions presented in Adventurer's Vault, FR Player's Guide and Dragon 366?

I know that these things take time, so I'm not pushing for release, just a general idea on how long it is going to take.

Thanks for all you hard work, I am totally enjoying the fruits of your labor.

Until that time...

To tell you the truth, I'm still about halfway through the 4.1 update. With the release of the new FRPHB and the AG, I have a TON of new material I need to try and throw in here.

Then there's the Dragon #364, #365 and #366 (and probably #367 by the time I'm done) as well as the bug reports people are throwing in.

So what I'm thinking of doing instead of large releases is to put out small patches containing just a few days of work and detail on my site what each patch does. This won't be as nice as getting a whole huge update, but it will get progress out the door.

So expect the 4.1A release sometime next week. It will have only a few bug fixes, the new Warlock Star Pact and the Diseases and Poisons in the MM. I had to strip out the Alchemy and new Magic Items because those need to be in the AG release. I'll also see if I can put in a few of the other card fixes people have been throwing out there.

For those of you who are waiting for this with baited breath, I apologize.

-- Hirahito

Ouronos

Explorer
To tell you the truth, I'm still about halfway through the 4.1 update. With the release of the new FRPHB and the AG, I have a TON of new material I need to try and throw in here.

Then there's the Dragon #364, #365 and #366 (and probably #367 by the time I'm done) as well as the bug reports people are throwing in.

So what I'm thinking of doing instead of large releases is to put out small patches containing just a few days of work and detail on my site what each patch does. This won't be as nice as getting a whole huge update, but it will get progress out the door.

So expect the 4.1A release sometime next week. It will have only a few bug fixes, the new Warlock Star Pact and the Diseases and Poisons in the MM. I had to strip out the Alchemy and new Magic Items because those need to be in the AG release. I'll also see if I can put in a few of the other card fixes people have been throwing out there.

For those of you who are waiting for this with baited breath, I apologize.

-- Hirahito

Greetings...

Hirahito - there is absolutely no need to apologize. There is a lot of new material to add, especially for one person to perform... by hand... while dealing with "real life"... for free!

If only I had the ability to devote half the time that you are devoting, I would consider myself both lucky and blessed.

I, for one, will continue to wait patiently. With baited breath, to be sure, but patiently none the less. Giving it to us in smaller parcels is fine, by the way... some of us, to be sure, will simply wait until it is all done; others will grab what snippets we can.

To be sure, though, we recognize the amount of work that goes into this, and I, for one, am simply grateful that you are doing what you can.

Until that time...

AceWasabi

First Post
I'd like to add a hearty thank you in advance also. I can't say enough how helpful and useful having these has been so far. As I mentioned in another post me and my group are all "returnees" to DnD after a long time not playing and having these card sets just makes our gameplay so much smoother and easier than constantly having to page flip for things we're still learning about.

So yes we're all waiting patiently and completely understand and appreciate the amount of time it must take to make all of this work and to keep it current.

Thank you so much!

KnightCa

First Post
Knight's Database and Templates

Greetings...

I second the motion for the mse and templates for Josiah's cards. While I am pretty set on the Hirahito set right now, I enjoy the prospect of giving my players various options for their own power cards. They are the ones that have to use the ones for their character, after all.

Until that time...

The Templates and Database has been added to the other links"
Character Power Card Sets

khaine1969

First Post
Swordmage power cards

Heres the cards for theswordmage powers using Grandpas' template and layout.

Enjoy

Attachments

• Swordmage powers.pdf
    300.6 KB · Views: 1,380

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases