Making your own power cards

eloquentaction

First Post
Allright.

I FINALLY got my act together and released 4.1 of my card set.

It has the Warlock Star powers, a bunch of corrections that were reported to me, and all of the Diseases / Poisons and the Ritual found in the MM.

Not much of a change, but it's there.

NOTE: The Swordmage was REMOVED from this version in preparation for version 4.2 which will have the entire class supported.

BTW, even with the removal the card counts now up to 1,756 cards. The AV and FRPHB will bring this to ridiculous levels.

Version 4.2 should have most if not all the FRPHB in it and I might throw some or all of the AV in there. There's a lot to both of those books, so I might pace it across a few versions.

Sorry there wasn't more to it, but I just got my poor computer back up to working again (with the advent of a $150 850 Watt Powersupply. Man those stupid things are expensive.)

Oh, and for those of you that don't know - my card set can be found in the link in my sig, below.

-- Hirahito

ulrikbb

First Post
Some things with Khaine's swordmage power cards:
Daily level 1 power Burning Blade is spelled "Burning blade" (last word's first letter not capitalized) (page 11)
Encounter power level 13 Dimensional Slash, has an extra "." in its flavor text.
Encounter power level 13 Seed of Fire, lacks a final "." in its flavor text.
Utility power level 22 Eyes of the Mage is duplicated (both page 55 and 56)
Utility power level 22 Shackled Warding has its label text breaking the header border into the main text box (page 58)
Attack power level 25, Bounding Lightning has its label text breaking the header border into the main text box, and text in the main box is running off the page (page 62)
Daily power level 25, Icy Shackles is duplicated thrice (page 63, 64, and 64)
Also, the grey/white boxes in the main text box do not always correspond with the bits of text they should contain.

Just notifying you, in case you're a perfectionist, and want to update them. Thanks again for making them! :)

Tancread

Explorer
Allright.

I FINALLY got my act together and released 4.1 of my card set.

<snipped>
-- Hirahito

I am as impatient as anyone to have this brilliant set up to date, but thank you for the latest work on this and for keeping at it. I love the look of your cards and really appreciate your work.

Alphastream

Adventurer
I'm looking at the tiefling warlord pregen for KotS right now, which reads as follows (he has an 18 in Intelligence):

cheers

That pregen is using an old rule and not the final version from the PHB. What Hirohito quoted is correct.

I looked at Hirohito's set and it is fine. The version of Ander00's I have is using the pregen (old) rules. I think the Cameron/Black Plauge version omits the Tactical Presence info, but that could just be my version due to some tinkering.

Teos

Alphastream

Adventurer
I typed up the Dark Pact warlock powers through level 3, using the Cameron/Black Plauge format. Not of much use, but if someone needs them PM me and I can share them. Might save someone a bit of time.

Teos

turk128

First Post
My last update was quite a while ago and I haven't checked the thread since (monstly because I didn't get to play as much as I would've liked over the summer).

With my new campaign getting off the ground this week, and one of the PCs being a swordmage, I have added some more powers to the set now, fixed a bunch of errors, and incorporated the latest errata. The set now includes all the powers from Dragon 364 through 366, as well as the swordmage powers from the Forgotten Realms Player's Guide.

cheers
Freakin' sweet, this is just in time and I love using your sets.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases