Making your own power cards

sunspot

Explorer
OMG I so wish you would have posted those 24 hours ago, I was stuck squinting and re-typing the picture images (it was hell).

Thanks anyways though.

I should have all the powers up on Tintagel's site promptly.

comotose4

First Post
Ander00 said:
Very nice work. However, as it's not quite what I was looking for, I've started tinkering with my own design (incorporating elements of the other sets, like the icons). It's still work in progress, but in case anyone's interested, I've attached some samples of what it looks like right now. Basically, I'm going to stick with a rather simple design and forego fancy graphics, as my printer wouldn't handle them very well anyway.
Also, I have this idea in my head of having the rules text on the card, but prominently featuring amply sized fields where I can fill in any variables so they are available at a glance. A landscape format seems to work best for that.
In case you're wondering, of course Eye Bite is normally an at-will ability, but it would be per encounter for my warlord.

cheers
Any chance of getting these in an MSE file? I think if you could put say the action type symbol where you have the hand and a box at the bottom saying what type and level of the power they would be exactly what I am looking for. I like the others that have been posted alot but the boxes put it over the top. (plus they are simple and very affective)

Bayuer

First Post
sunspot said:
OMG I so wish you would have posted those 24 hours ago, I was stuck squinting and re-typing the picture images (it was hell).

Thanks anyways though.

I should have all the powers up on Tintagel's site promptly.

Srr mate. I just found that thread:( That site was in the net for a week or so. Anyway thx for good work!

tintagel

Explorer
sunspot said:
I've completed all the known powers.
Here's a preview:

I'll be putting them up on http://sites.google.com/a/educatedgamer.net/4e-fans/Home :
(I've been getting the error message "you do not have permission to view this page.'

PS: Is there any reason why the creative commons license was removed from the site?

Sorry I've been gone for a while. Google Sites recently consolidated domain and gmail login URLS to a /a/ address rather than an /a/ and /e/ (look in the URL above to see where that difference lies). Anyways, I set up redirecting and http://4e.educatedgamer.net should be working within the next 24 hrs or so.

The creative commons info was removed due to some legal debate that occured on this thread: http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=225282

Personally, I think it was a bit overblown, but I didn't want any drama so I pulled it.

Ander00

First Post
comotose4 said:
Any chance of getting these in an MSE file? I think if you could put say the action type symbol where you have the hand and a box at the bottom saying what type and level of the power they would be exactly what I am looking for. I like the others that have been posted alot but the boxes put it over the top. (plus they are simple and very affective)
(The hand is the current symbol for a standard action)
Anway, things have come up. I have not had the time to further work on the cards, and I probably won't at least until the weekend. When I do, I might implement them in MSE, but I haven't really looked into that yet.

cheers

keterys

First Post
sunspot said:
I've completed all the known powers.
Here's a preview:

I'll be putting them up on http://sites.google.com/a/educatedgamer.net/4e-fans/Home :
(I've been getting the error message "you do not have permission to view this page.'

PS: Is there any reason why the creative commons license was removed from the site?

That Cleave has 'Str vs AV' instead of AC.

Just a quick post to say that I am really impressed with all the good work on this thread. Amazing stuff.

Duckforceone

First Post
love the new setups you guys have.. tintagel you rock.

just annoying that you have to find multiple downloads to make it all work.

Want me to upload a zip file including most of them?

though i could not get the "troll" version to work from another of those downloads. It also needs some images just like the tintagel one did.

Ander00

First Post
I've found myself with some time on my hands after all. I have had a look at MSE and now have the beginnings of an MSE template. Basically I went and murdered randolph's, I mean used that as a basis to see what's what (thanks ;)). I'll probably try and get things polished up for my KotS game on Sunday, but in case anyone would like the preliminary version, here it is. It obviously still needs work. Oh, and I hacked the game file a bit, so keep that in mind if you switch between templates.

cheers

Attachments

• mse-template-alpha.rar
    140 KB · Views: 194

meandog

First Post
Ander00 said:
I've found myself with some time on my hands after all. I have had a look at MSE and now have the beginnings of an MSE template. Basically I went and murdered randolph's, I mean used that as a basis to see what's what (thanks ;)). I'll probably try and get things polished up for my KotS game on Sunday, but in case anyone would like the preliminary version, here it is. It obviously still needs work. Oh, and I hacked the game file a bit, so keep that in mind if you switch between templates.
cheers

How do u open the file up in MSE. Do i put the file in specific folder?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases