Making your own power cards

Ouronos

Explorer
Hirahito Problem: New Card Generation

Greetings...

I am having an issue when it comes to creating new cards using the Hirahito set.

I can create the card normally, including background, symbols, and text. The problem is that the database refuses to see the necessary flags to keep the new cards sortable or grouped with others of its type.

For example: I can create a feat power (lets call it 'Channel Divinity: Divine Shield'). It requires you to be a worshipper of 'Shield' and requires you to take the feat 'Divine Shield'. It is an encounter ability, and can be used at a range of 2.

When creating the card, the card will hold all of the necessary information. When looking at the database, however, the only field that auto updates is "Name". The "Class/Race" column (which should be "Feat Power" at this point) remains blank. As do the rest of the database fields.

This could become particularly problematic if I was creating a new class and needed to input several abilities that require the class name and level to be associated with the card in the database.

Is there something that I am doing incorrectly in order to achieve the desired effect? I've tried clicking in the database field itself expecting it to be editable, but had no luck with that, either.

Until that time...

Ouronos

Explorer
I tried going through as many pages as I could before I just figured I'd post. I grabbed the Magic Set Editor and the files for 4E powers, are there any cards for rituals any place, or magic items? I saw the empty magic item templates that came in the 4e stuff, so I could build them, but I guess I'd really love ritual cards.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings...

I know that the Hirahito set has Rituals already included in them; so you should check that set out. The Hirahito set also includes magic items.

At last check, the Ander set doesn't appear to have rituals or magic items, though blank templates for items exist.

Until that time...

SBalrog

First Post
Since I wanted a mix between Ander style and Hirahito's Simple style for my cards, I made a new style greatly inspired by Ander's design.

I liked Ander's simple and elegant cards, but not the landscape format, especially not for rituals, and other cards with a lot of text, and since Hirahito's set included rituals and magic items, I combined them.

Here is the result (unzip and put into data directory).

I only created one of the parchment backgrounds, the medium / light, so if you want one of the other two, you need to create the images yourself (from the template file).

Attachments

• D&Dh-ander.mse-style.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 179
  • Template.zip
    759.6 KB · Views: 161

disarray2

First Post
I updated Ander's set if anyone is interested. I also created condition cards and rituals cards. I made some condition marks and horse marks as well.

If anyone is interested I can post them.

Attachments

• Banish Vermin.jpg
    Banish Vermin.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 209
  • You are Blinded.jpg
    You are Blinded.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 193

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases